Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2019, 06:43:44 am
News: 2020 Presidential Predictions (General) are now active.

Atlas Forum
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: NYGurl, Cath, TJ in Oregon)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 66 Print
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 99309 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -0.84, S: -3.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #325 on: February 05, 2014, 05:15:39 pm »

Wait, how do you know what her unclothed back looks like in the first place??

Girls tops tend to show off skin in the warmer months, pal. I've seen the tat, but I guess there could be more. Shocked
badgate
YaBB God

« Reply #326 on: February 05, 2014, 05:21:49 pm »

Today I successfully ID'd Bev Perdue and Florence Henderson.
Hacked by Koreans.
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

P

« Reply #327 on: February 05, 2014, 05:32:17 pm »

A classmate of my brother was bit in the face by a nude man who assaulted several people walking in West Boynton. The police shot him dead in the end, and the guy is in the hospital with minor injuries.
Snowstalker's Last Stand
Snowstalker
YaBB God
Greece

« Reply #328 on: February 05, 2014, 06:15:23 pm »

>florida
Mayor Steve Pearce
SawxDem
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #329 on: February 06, 2014, 01:21:27 pm »

I've also found a girl. We've been intermittently hooking up but I'm not sure if I want something more. Doesn't seem crazy, plus she pretty much meets my standards. I wouldn't say love, but there's something between us.
Snowstalker's Last Stand
Snowstalker
YaBB God
Greece

« Reply #330 on: February 06, 2014, 01:28:57 pm »

I've also found a girl. We've been intermittently hooking up but I'm not sure if I want something more. Doesn't seem crazy, plus she pretty much meets my standards. I wouldn't say love, but there's something between us.

That's it, we're breaking up. Angry

i will always love you
Mayor Steve Pearce
SawxDem
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #331 on: February 06, 2014, 01:53:57 pm »

Then come visit me, you hoebag.
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #332 on: February 06, 2014, 03:46:59 pm »

Missed a majority of my classes today. I gotta get my sleep schedule back in order and stop letting people crash in my room.

Also, it seems as though our attempts to have a winter pledge class are bust, though we're only two days into the rush calendar. Got until Wednesday to see if we can get a group together for this or not. Meanwhile, the only other "real fraternity" (seeing as the third one isn't respected by either of us) is still in hot water, according to a conversation last night. Grr.
Lief 🐋
Lief
YaBB God
Dominica

« Reply #333 on: February 06, 2014, 03:50:36 pm »

Wait, how do you know what her unclothed back looks like in the first place??

Girls tops tend to show off skin in the warmer months, pal. I've seen the tat, but I guess there could be more. Shocked

Oh yeah, I've forgotten that weather warm enough for that existed. Sad
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #334 on: February 06, 2014, 06:19:53 pm »

Lol, I got an infraction point for talking about the sexual habits of the far right .... awwww
Hacked by Koreans.
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #335 on: February 06, 2014, 06:46:55 pm »

So apparently my dad’s best friend's uncle’s former step son (some connection Tongue) was arrested for manufacturing poison and selling it on the black market. Turns out the 4th of July Party in 2004 held by our family was attended by this guy. He was only 10 at the time. Funny how some people turn out.
Fmr. Pres. Griff
Adam Griffin
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Greece

« Reply #336 on: February 06, 2014, 06:50:03 pm »

A classmate of my brother was bit in the face by a nude man who assaulted several people walking in West Boynton. The police shot him dead in the end, and the guy is in the hospital with minor injuries.

What is wrong with Florida?

PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (NBC) -- A naked, growling man was shot dead by cops after biting a teenager's face and attacking a retired police officer on Wednesday, officials told reporters.

Anesson Joseph, who was 6-foot-3, 250-pounds and described as having the build of a football linebacker, seriously injured the 66-year-old retired policeman before chasing a father and his 10-year-old child down a road near Delray Beach, Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw told Orlando's WESH on Wednesday.

Joseph then chomped on the face of 18-year-old Tony Grein, who had stepped in to protect his sister, and only let go when Grein stabbed him with a box-cutting blade, according to the Sun Sentinel newspaper[

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/24652077/naked-growling-man-shot-dead-by-cops-after-biting-teens-face/quote]
Good Grumps With A Gun
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Russian Federation
« Reply #337 on: February 07, 2014, 09:29:52 am »

News article citation please?
Hacked by Koreans.
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #338 on: February 07, 2014, 11:53:43 am »

News article citation please?
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/friends-struggle-to-understand-why-ano-attacked-tw/ndGMh/
Mayor Steve Pearce
SawxDem
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #339 on: February 07, 2014, 01:16:21 pm »

The family drama I've been in the middle of is over.
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #340 on: February 07, 2014, 01:36:46 pm »

During a party on Wednesday, I borrowed someone's "Risk Management" shirt (open parties are required to have these people to contain potential rowdiness) and left my own shirt on the closet on a shelf above where I hand my coat. Despite near complete sobriety that night, I have no idea where the shirt is. It has certain sentimental value to me, and I can't find it anywhere in my room, leading me to fear that I somehow unknowingly dropped it on the way back from the house. God-willing it turns up in the house.
Good Grumps With A Gun
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Russian Federation
« Reply #341 on: February 07, 2014, 01:38:27 pm »

Cathcon, you're going to flunk out or get in major trouble if you continue to major in fraternity.  I'm not your daddy, just someone who has seen it a bunch of times.  Thx.

Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #342 on: February 07, 2014, 01:48:53 pm »

Cathcon, you're going to flunk out or get in major trouble if you continue to major in fraternity.  I'm not your daddy, just someone who has seen it a bunch of times.  Thx.

Tell that to my would-be room mate. Tongue I go to class and turn all my stuff in. I have three classes with this guy and never see him. And my double major of Political Science and Fraternity is going quite nicely. That shirt, though... (first set of letters given to me by my big brother, so, yeah)
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #343 on: February 07, 2014, 03:52:25 pm »

Apparently I have to attend a student conduct hearing because of my days working for Residence Life in which I let in some brothers of mine that, during their time in the building, released a goose that was the cause of some controversy until Phi Kappa Theta's problems sort of eclipsed ours. It appear the gooses may be coming home to roost, though.
Lief 🐋
Lief
YaBB God
Dominica

« Reply #344 on: February 07, 2014, 03:53:22 pm »

Are you sure you're going to real college, Cathcon, and not a late 70s comedy movie version of college?
Good Grumps With A Gun
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Russian Federation
« Reply #345 on: February 07, 2014, 03:53:48 pm »

Apparently I have to attend a student conduct hearing because of my days working for Residence Life in which I let in some brothers of mine that, during their time in the building, released a goose that was the cause of some controversy until Phi Kappa Theta's problems sort of eclipsed ours. It appear the gooses may be coming home to roost, though.

Ahem.  See my last post.
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #346 on: February 07, 2014, 03:55:32 pm »

Are you sure you're going to real college, Cathcon, and not a late 70s comedy movie version of college?

The University of Detroit Mercy is archaic in many ways, you see, including what era of comedy films to emulate.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -0.84, S: -3.04

« Reply #347 on: February 07, 2014, 03:56:40 pm »

Cathcon is beginning to make my life sound reasonable Shocked
Flake
JacobTiver
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #348 on: February 07, 2014, 04:03:30 pm »

A really close friend of mine had to go to a hospital in Gainesville, she had originally gotten a liver problem late last year, and it was very deadly, so when she had only three days left to live, she was moved to the top of the transplant list, and thankfully she got a liver in time, however her body rejected it in six months, so she has to keep taking medicine, and all this crappy stuff, and she's only 17 years old. Now she is having problems with her kidneys, and she's most likely going to have to be on two transplant lists. I'm really afraid, and I don't know if she'll be okay..
Hacked by Koreans.
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #349 on: February 07, 2014, 04:04:45 pm »

A really close friend of mine had to go to a hospital in Gainesville, she had originally gotten a liver problem late last year, and it was very deadly, so when she had only three days left to live, she was moved to the top of the transplant list, and thankfully she got a liver in time, however her body rejected it in six months, so she has to keep taking medicine, and all this crappy stuff, and she's only 17 years old. Now she is having problems with her kidneys, and she's most likely going to have to be on two transplant lists. I'm really afraid, and I don't know if she'll be okay..
Thats horrible Sad. I'll be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 66 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies