Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2019, 11:09:09 am
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

Atlas Forum
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: NYGurl, Cath, TJ in Oregon)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 Print
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 98807 times)
Chief Justice windjammer
windjammer
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
France

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #400 on: February 16, 2014, 01:51:25 pm »

Yesterday evening I came out to my brother. It went pretty well, so today I worked up the courage to tell my parents, my father specifically. It didn't go over as well - he promised that he loves me more than ever, but is convinced I can be fixed. I'm really doubting a lot right now...I don't know what I'm going to do.
I'll be praying for you too. I'm sure he will accept your homosexuality, good luck tmthforu!
Good Grumps With A Gun
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Russian Federation
« Reply #401 on: February 16, 2014, 02:05:29 pm »

RIP LIEF Sad

I'm thinking Lief struck paydirt with all the gossipy putanas.
Matthew27 is a Nazi
jdb
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #402 on: February 16, 2014, 04:12:37 pm »

Yesterday evening I came out to my brother. It went pretty well, so today I worked up the courage to tell my parents, my father specifically. It didn't go over as well - he promised that he loves me more than ever, but is convinced I can be fixed. I'm really doubting a lot right now...I don't know what I'm going to do.

I'm glad your father still loves you and I hope he comes around soon!  I'm also glad it went well with your brother and that he was able to accept you for who you are.  I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  We're all rooting for you!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -0.84, S: -3.04

« Reply #403 on: February 16, 2014, 06:19:44 pm »

I don't mean to sound bad, but did this forum finally get Tapatalk support? Why does Lief's posts have the Sent from my iPhone signature??

And yes, if you need anything, let me know, tmth.
أندرو
afleitch
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -8.17

« Reply #404 on: February 16, 2014, 06:31:59 pm »

Small steps. It's your life and always your life. People come round at different times but sometimes people never do. You don't have to please anyone. Remain true to yourself.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -0.84, S: -3.04

« Reply #405 on: February 16, 2014, 06:35:14 pm »

Tmth,

You were made the way you are, there is nothing wrong with you and nothing that needs to be fixed. It is really sad when people convince themselves that there is something "wrong" instead of understanding that this is the way the universe/god/whatever you believe in made you. Be true to yourself, be strong. We are here for support when you need us. Remember, there is nothing wrong with you!
Lief 🐋
Lief
YaBB God
Dominica

« Reply #406 on: February 16, 2014, 08:46:26 pm »

I don't mean to sound bad, but did this forum finally get Tapatalk support? Why does Lief's posts have the Sent from my iPhone signature??

nah, just drunk trolling, don't mind me.
True Federalist
Ernest
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #407 on: February 16, 2014, 10:19:20 pm »

I don't mind you when you're sober or drunk.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #408 on: February 16, 2014, 11:27:44 pm »

Tmth,

You were made the way you are, there is nothing wrong with you and nothing that needs to be fixed. It is really sad when people convince themselves that there is something "wrong" instead of understanding that this is the way the universe/god/whatever you believe in made you. Be true to yourself, be strong. We are here for support when you need us. Remember, there is nothing wrong with you!

Exactly - there's nothing wrong with you, nothing that needs to be fixed.

While we all hope for a completely positive outcome, that cannot  be guaranteed and while we all want our parent or others' acceptance, it's more important that you accept yourself and love yourself for who and what you are.

Once you get there, what others want and say won't matter much at all.
Lief 🐋
Lief
YaBB God
Dominica

« Reply #409 on: February 17, 2014, 12:08:02 am »

I don't mind you when you're sober or drunk.

Thanks man. You're not bad either.
Chief Justice windjammer
windjammer
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
France

« Reply #410 on: February 17, 2014, 09:06:25 am »

Wow, this forum seems to be full of drunkards who like posting when they are intoxicated Tongue.
Good Grumps With A Gun
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Russian Federation
« Reply #411 on: February 17, 2014, 09:10:56 am »

Wow, this forum seems to be full of drunkards who like posting when they are intoxicated Tongue.

Img

Wink
Chief Justice windjammer
windjammer
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
France

« Reply #412 on: February 17, 2014, 09:17:51 am »

What is it Grump?
Good Grumps With A Gun
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Russian Federation
« Reply #413 on: February 17, 2014, 09:19:43 am »

What is it Grump?

The Duh Award?  Hmmm. It might not translate well.  It just means you made an observation which people would think "of course, is it not obvious that this is true?"  

Better?  Smiley
Chief Justice windjammer
windjammer
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
France

« Reply #414 on: February 17, 2014, 09:21:23 am »

Haha, thanks Tongue.
Mayor Steve Pearce
SawxDem
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #415 on: February 17, 2014, 11:27:45 am »

To continue the saga of Sawx's love life, I'm catching feels for someone outside of the trio.

tl;dr, hook up with girl 1 and girl 2 in the same night. Would go for Girl 1 again, but Girl 2 was more me being hammered and wanting to brag about pulling two girls in one night. Girl 1 comes out again with me next week. Girl 3 (a good friend of mine) shows up, clings to me the entire night, finally realize she has feels for me. Want to be just friends with Girl 2 and Girl 3, would at most be FWB with Girl 1.

Now, on Valentine's Day, I see a new girl who's basically a female version of me (except without the whole spergy political forum thing going on). We start talking, and I think I'm catching feels.
Good Grumps With A Gun
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Russian Federation
« Reply #416 on: February 17, 2014, 11:33:25 am »

I'll admit Sawx,  your post gives me a headache trying to understand it.  But the goddamn gif in your signature make it impossible to understand your point with a pounding headache.  Smiley
Chief Justice windjammer
windjammer
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
France

« Reply #417 on: February 17, 2014, 01:02:23 pm »

To continue the saga of Sawx's love life, I'm catching feels for someone outside of the trio.

tl;dr, hook up with girl 1 and girl 2 in the same night. Would go for Girl 1 again, but Girl 2 was more me being hammered and wanting to brag about pulling two girls in one night. Girl 1 comes out again with me next week. Girl 3 (a good friend of mine) shows up, clings to me the entire night, finally realize she has feels for me. Want to be just friends with Girl 2 and Girl 3, would at most be FWB with Girl 1.

Now, on Valentine's Day, I see a new girl who's basically a female version of me (except without the whole spergy political forum thing going on). We start talking, and I think I'm catching feels.
Who is tl;dr? One of your friend?
Flake
JacobTiver
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #418 on: February 17, 2014, 01:35:03 pm »

Who is tl;dr? One of your friend?

tl;dr = too long, didn't read
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #419 on: February 17, 2014, 03:44:20 pm »

Heading to my "Student Conduct Hearing" at 4. It was supposed to be at 3:30, to my knowledge, and I got there a little after 3:35 to find his office door closed and him talking to someone else (based on what I heard, it was a fellow freshman who's in Phi Kappa Theta and it was drinking-related). Talked to the woman in the office adjacent from him and she was like "Eh, come down at 4, I don't think he had anything the rest of the day."

Also, looks like I might get to go to a second one for hosting a squatter in my room for a relatively extended period of time. Unsure on that, and I can probably just go over it in the meeting.
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #420 on: February 17, 2014, 04:21:14 pm »

Just got out of the meeting. He has yet to speak with at least three of the involved parties, so this isn't resolved. Trying to think of the best way to end this with neither myself nor my brothers in any particular hot water, though it doesn't look like everyone can win in this. As such, thank God two of them are fifth year seniors so they'll be out of here soon enough as it is. With the other two I'm not so sure.
Good Grumps With A Gun
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Russian Federation
« Reply #421 on: February 17, 2014, 04:23:25 pm »

^^^^^^^Ahem.
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #422 on: February 17, 2014, 04:37:44 pm »

^^^^^^^Ahem.

What do you want me to do!?
Good Grumps With A Gun
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Russian Federation
« Reply #423 on: February 17, 2014, 04:41:51 pm »

^^^^^^^Ahem.

You need to stop putting yourself in positions which will, and are, getting you into full time trouble.  Is this not obvious?
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #424 on: February 17, 2014, 04:54:44 pm »

^^^^^^^Ahem.

You need to stop putting yourself in positions which will, and are, getting you into full time trouble.  Is this not obvious?

"The Goose Incident" was December 8th and done without my knowledge. As well, I followed the rules of my job (albeit unknowingly). I mean, for Christ's sake, if you're gonna let a freakin' goose into the building, I've already thought of a much more effective way of doing so. The squatter matter seems to be resolved without a hearing.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies