Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2019, 05:09:21 am
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

Atlas Forum
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: Grand Mufti of NY, Cath, TJ in Oregon)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 66 Print
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 101073 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -0.84, S: -3.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #675 on: April 14, 2014, 06:09:07 pm »

Yeah, this girl is pretty hooked and I'm not at all sure of what to do about it. I didn't bang her this weekend, yeah everything but, but I was paranoid she might try to get pregnant or something, which probably isn't going to happen, but I've became terribly paranoid as the bar approaches.

She spent the weekend all over me, and has gotten more and more intimate each time we get together. I'm hoping that once May rolls around and I disappear to study for the bar, we will just drift apart and she will lose interest. I don't want to have any messy situation on my hands with all the other things I am juggling right now.
Simfan34
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #676 on: April 14, 2014, 06:34:54 pm »

Yikes, if she's the sort to get herself pregnant I'd say run away. But then again, I'm in no position to give advice on this, and my sole action ever has been to run away and hide, so...
Grand Mufti of Leftist Messposting
SawxDem
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #677 on: April 14, 2014, 11:12:34 pm »

20RP12 is coming to visit me tomorrow (well technically today since it's midnight but whatever).
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #678 on: April 14, 2014, 11:26:02 pm »

Yikes, if she's the sort to get herself pregnant I'd say run away. But then again, I'm in no position to give advice on this, and my sole action ever has been to run away and hide, so...

Oh I don't think she's that type; I'm just being paranoid. She's on birth control, or so she says.
Indy Texas
independentTX
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #679 on: April 15, 2014, 12:00:32 am »

Oh I don't think she's that type; I'm just being paranoid. She's on birth control, or so she says.

Let us know if there's a Lil' Duke running around in ~9 months.
MaxQue
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #680 on: April 15, 2014, 12:13:45 am »

If the baby is running in 9 months, the girl is not from Earth.
Fritz
JLD
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #681 on: April 15, 2014, 12:33:04 am »

Okay, getting away from my roommate's health misadventures, I have a tax story.  I am now on social security disability (parkinsons disease), and that is my only income.  I honestly thought this years taxes would be a cakewalk.  Wrong!  You see, I managed to get my student loans discharged due to my disabled status, to the tune of $53,000.  Turns out the IRS considers this cancellation of debt as INCOME.  Yow!  Between state and federal, I owe close to $15,000.  I went to H&R Block, and their words to me were, "You're screwed."  Needless to say, this is going to be a bitch to pay off.  But hey, at least I don't have to pay the student loans back!  Tongue
True Federalist
Ernest
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #682 on: April 15, 2014, 01:19:59 am »

Not going to be able to see the lunar eclipse tonight.  Solid clouds overhear with a slight drizzle and some intermittent cloud-to-cloud lightning.  Sigh.
Indy Texas
independentTX
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #683 on: April 15, 2014, 01:31:16 am »

If the baby is running in 9 months, the girl is not from Earth.

Duke's robust Greek DNA will produce babies of epic strength and agility.
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #684 on: April 15, 2014, 03:49:20 pm »

Good luck with the bar, Duke. Sorry to hear that, Fritz.

Got this week and next Monday left of classes, and then a week of exams. Hoping to start at Blue Star Demolition a little after that (hoping for a week's break). Gotta get some documents together, then I can hand the app packet over to someone who can run it over to Blue Star. I might have to redo the W4's, though, since they gave me ones for 2012. If that's the case, then I might try to retain the app until the guy with the new stuff (if he can get 2013 or 2014 or whatever ones) gets back on campus so I can copy the info down onto those.

Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority spaghetti dinner tonight in like 45 minutes.
Simfan34
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #685 on: April 15, 2014, 05:21:29 pm »

That's a rapper, right?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #686 on: April 16, 2014, 02:29:28 pm »

I did not use a wrapper, no. I'm bad about that kind of stuff.
SawxDem
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #687 on: April 16, 2014, 04:15:51 pm »

Apparently the #CancelColbert girl is coming to my school Friday.

I'm all for LGBT equality but I'm not pleased my tuition is going to support this crap
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #688 on: April 16, 2014, 06:49:43 pm »

Am launching an impromptu campaign for any position on my school's Student Government Association. There are three offices open and the only official candidate is running only for President, so I'm hoping my ~3 write-in votes so far can get me places. I'm utilizing social media just like Obama taught me and am hoping it pays off.
Dingo Joe stands on me!
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

P

« Reply #689 on: April 16, 2014, 06:54:01 pm »

Am launching an impromptu campaign for any position on my school's Student Government Association. There are three offices open and the only official candidate is running only for President, so I'm hoping my ~3 write-in votes so far can get me places. I'm utilizing social media just like Obama taught me and am hoping it pays off.
Can I be your Chuck Colson?
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #690 on: April 16, 2014, 07:00:23 pm »

Can I be your Chuck Colson?

Too lazy to look up what specific part in Watergate he played, but yes. In fact, it's encouraged.

Just ran into a kid that was involved with SGA recently, he warned me not to do it since it's a complete f#ckup over there. I'm sure I'll hate it assuming I do win, but it's A) one more thing for the resum'e, B) a chance to fix something C) a chance to spread Sigma Pi's influence throughout the halls of UDM, D) another way to troll this awful school, and E) it'll function as a way to segue into running both Sigma Pi and UDM from my room in the House next semester.
SawxDem
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #691 on: April 16, 2014, 07:43:25 pm »

Sister is apparently staying up in NH past the day I get back, and I'm fine with that. The reason why she's up here (that I'd rather not get into) is so serious that "deadlines" are really irrelevant.

It's been a long road for the poor girl, but we're in the end-game now. I'm confident that she has a backup plan if this doesn't work out, and she's working her ass off to get out of here. I'm glad we all can finally put this behind us.
Secret Cavern Survivor
Antonio V
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #692 on: April 17, 2014, 06:32:26 am »

I'm all for LGBT equality but I'm not pleased my tuition is going to support this crap

Wait, why are LGBT activists going after Colbert?
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #693 on: April 17, 2014, 06:38:37 am »

I did not use a wrapper, no. I'm bad about that kind of stuff.

Seriously? Ugh, it's not that difficult lol
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #694 on: April 17, 2014, 10:26:03 am »

When I got back to my room last night/this morning, I put a bottle of whisky in my freezer. I'd put stuff in there before, but I guess I hadn't accounted for the fact that Jim Beam fifths are rectangular in body while Royal Canadian is round. In any case, roll, roll, roll, crash, and that was the end of that. I suck.
Indy Texas
independentTX
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #695 on: April 17, 2014, 12:49:39 pm »

When I got back to my room last night/this morning, I put a bottle of whisky in my freezer. I'd put stuff in there before, but I guess I hadn't accounted for the fact that Jim Beam fifths are rectangular in body while Royal Canadian is round. In any case, roll, roll, roll, crash, and that was the end of that. I suck.

When I was a freshman, I more or less had a tantrum when one of my roommates attempted to keep alcohol in the freezer (Vodka) and beer in the fridge. I basically told him he could keep them anywhere but the fridge/freezer. So he kept the vodka in his room at room temp and simply did his beer drinking elsewhere. He didn't like me very much.
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #696 on: April 17, 2014, 12:57:20 pm »

When I was a freshman, I more or less had a tantrum when one of my roommates attempted to keep alcohol in the freezer (Vodka) and beer in the fridge. I basically told him he could keep them anywhere but the fridge/freezer. So he kept the vodka in his room at room temp and simply did his beer drinking elsewhere. He didn't like me very much.

I don't have a room mate this semester since he transferred to MSU, but he was the first one of us that was storing beer in the fridge. Second his mom left from when he moved in, he opened his hockey bag and was like "time for the stash". I wonder which of us has stored more stuff... Could still be him given that most of my stuff gets drunk or disappears at the House. I've cleaned it up now and thanks to Febreeze, my towel doesn't completely reek of whiskey.
SawxDem
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #697 on: April 17, 2014, 01:14:19 pm »

She's speaking at a pro-LGBT conference at my uni about feminism. It's not really an LGBT thing.

I'm completely behind the social justice movement, but I'm not behind juvenile SJW bullsh*t. And if you look at Suey Park's interview, she has the mentality of a SJW.
Secret Cavern Survivor
Antonio V
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #698 on: April 17, 2014, 01:19:11 pm »

She's speaking at a pro-LGBT conference at my uni about feminism. It's not really an LGBT thing.

I'm completely behind the social justice movement, but I'm not behind juvenile SJW bullsh*t. And if you look at Suey Park's interview, she has the mentality of a SJW.

But again, why would these groups of people have anything against Colbert? He seems pretty clearly to be on the right side of social justice issues.
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #699 on: April 17, 2014, 02:23:16 pm »

Social justice is now a movement? I thought it was just a "thing". However, if you actually think what "civil rights" means and how it's come to refer to one specific movement, it makes more sense.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 66 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies