Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2019, 11:00:33 pm
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

Atlas Forum
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: TG, TJ in Oregon, Speaker YE)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 ... 66 Print
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 102318 times)
TDAS04
YaBB God
Nepal

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #725 on: April 19, 2014, 06:14:25 pm »

Visiting Grinnell College. Also its rather embarassing to admit, but it'll be the first time I'm out of California...

Wow, that's just two counties away from my birthplace!
National Progressive
General Mung Beans
YaBB God
Korea, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -1.91

« Reply #726 on: April 19, 2014, 10:12:04 pm »

Visiting Grinnell College. Also its rather embarassing to admit, but it'll be the first time I'm out of California...

Oh my that is an expensive college, well have fun outside of California!

Thanks. Smiley

Were you born in Des Moines?
TDAS04
YaBB God
Nepal

« Reply #727 on: April 20, 2014, 03:40:22 am »

Were you born in Des Moines?

Iowa City.
Indy Texas
independentTX
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #728 on: April 20, 2014, 04:24:37 pm »

And you're going to...Iowa. Well, have fun with that.

But as a jaded college graduate who has dealt with things like student loan debt and the importance of a broad alumni network, I'm still going to advise you to go to the best UC school you can get into.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -0.84, S: -3.04

P
« Reply #729 on: April 20, 2014, 04:28:26 pm »

Ahhhh, the girl I was worrying over got drunk last night and told me she wanted to be exclusive with me, and that she "needed" me in her life to keep her in line, and that she was tired of being the crazy single girl and really liked me and wished she didn't. 

I really don't know what to do. I either hurt her now and tell her I don't have time to start a relationship with all of this stuff upcoming or just wait and let her figure it out on her own in a months time. I'm just hoping she doesn't remember she said what she said today.
Indy Texas
independentTX
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #730 on: April 20, 2014, 04:33:36 pm »

Ahhhh, the girl I was worrying over got drunk last night and told me she wanted to be exclusive with me, and that she "needed" me in her life to keep her in line, and that she was tired of being the crazy single girl and really liked me and wished she didn't. 

I really don't know what to do. I either hurt her now and tell her I don't have time to start a relationship with all of this stuff upcoming or just wait and let her figure it out on her own in a months time. I'm just hoping she doesn't remember she said what she said today.

No. No. No. Abandon ship. Cash out your chips. Get off the bus.

You won't be able to get any future "benefits" from her, but it's not as if she's the only woman in the universe who can provide those "benefits."
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -0.84, S: -3.04

P
« Reply #731 on: April 20, 2014, 04:35:04 pm »

You won't be able to get any future "benefits" from her, but it's not as if she's the only woman in the universe who can provide those "benefits."

There's no question I am going to abandon ship. I'm just not sure whether to cut it off now or just wait until I'm too busy to even bother with her and let her get the hint on her own.
Indy Texas
independentTX
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #732 on: April 20, 2014, 04:37:19 pm »

There's no question I am going to abandon ship. I'm just not sure whether to cut it off now or just wait until I'm too busy to even bother with her and let her get the hint on her own.

Now. She's clearly the wrong kind of crazy - the kind that does not take hints easily.
Commrade Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Ukraine
« Reply #733 on: April 20, 2014, 08:02:56 pm »

Now. She's clearly the wrong kind of crazy - the kind that does not take hints easily.

NOW NOW NOW DUKEY.  RUNNNNNNN
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #734 on: April 20, 2014, 08:07:32 pm »

I ate too many peanut shells at Texas Roadhouse yesterday..........now my bowels are getting their revenge!
True Federalist
Ernest
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #735 on: April 20, 2014, 09:37:59 pm »

My traditional trinity of chocolate Easter bunnies are gone. (One small bunny for breakfast, lunch, and dinner each.)
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #736 on: April 21, 2014, 04:41:19 am »

Second all-nighter in a row in preparation for finals. Afraid I'll get carpal tunnel syndrome. Took aderall (spelling?) for the first time in my life. Christ man, I felt like I could conquer the entire f#ckign earth. Wearing off now, and I know it since I feel hungry. Damn shame. I'm gonna hate when it hits 8 AM since that means I have class in an hour and I'd really rather keep plugging away at these study guides and papers.
Epstein Didnít Kill Himself
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #737 on: April 21, 2014, 09:16:36 am »

Second all-nighter in a row in preparation for finals. Afraid I'll get carpal tunnel syndrome. Took aderall (spelling?) for the first time in my life. Christ man, I felt like I could conquer the entire f#ckign earth. Wearing off now, and I know it since I feel hungry. Damn shame. I'm gonna hate when it hits 8 AM since that means I have class in an hour and I'd really rather keep plugging away at these study guides and papers.
Have you slept at all in the last 48 hours?
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #738 on: April 21, 2014, 11:00:50 am »

Have you slept at all in the last 48 hours?

Slept from about 9 AM to 2 PM on Eastern Sunday. Not really sure when I went to bed, that's an approximation. Could be 8 AM, which I think is more likely.
Torie
Moderators
YaBB God
Samoa

« Reply #739 on: April 21, 2014, 03:45:57 pm »

My older brother went there. He gives it mixed reviews, but then he was there in the late 1960's, so his experience is rather out of date.
Epstein Didnít Kill Himself
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #740 on: April 21, 2014, 06:01:46 pm »

NBC Nightly News just featured a car wash in Parkland that hires only autistic men and women. It also is managed part time by my mom's friend (who is also my own autistic brother's teacher). My mom just saw her last week and she didn't mention it at all.
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #741 on: April 21, 2014, 07:19:38 pm »
« Edited: April 21, 2014, 07:21:51 pm by Cathcon »

Worked out and tried to get some sleep, a pitiful attempt. Now sitting here wondering if I should just caffeine up and start into the next load of sh#t or try once more to get some shuteye.

Also, it seems that the filling on my bottom left front tooth has whittled away, and in doing so, taken part of the original tooth with it. Maybe it's just because I appear to have bit my tongue and thus everything it touches feels weird, but that's my assessment of the situation.
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #742 on: April 22, 2014, 12:02:06 pm »

Finally got some sleep, thank God for seniors and Budweiser. Not sure how horrible my night might've been had those things coincided. Got done with my Poli-Sci exam. It was only two essay questions, but I'm not sure how well I did on the second one. Think I aced the first one, though.

Thought I might try to get some sleep since my head felt like sh#t, but it may have merely been a hydration issue as I'm feeling closer to normal now. At the House and probably gonna try to prepare for Criminal Law, which is 8 AM tomorrow. It's an optional exam, but my grade stands right now at a 79.06 (.94 away from a B of sorts) and the proff said to some chick as class wrapped up that if the exam was lower than one's current grade, he wouldn't even count it.

Also have Stats tomorrow. Probably one of my harder subjects, but I'm not terribly worried about it. I have two reviews which are the tests from the last two semesters or so, and I'll email her assistant if I run into issues with those.
Scott
YaBB God
United States
« Reply #743 on: April 22, 2014, 02:12:21 pm »

Today I've officially decided to enroll in Catawba College for the class of 2018.

Salisbury, here I come!
TDAS04
YaBB God
Nepal

« Reply #744 on: April 22, 2014, 02:17:05 pm »

Today I've officially decided to enroll in Catawba College for the class of 2018.

Salisbury, here I come!

Congratulations!
Sol
YaBB God

« Reply #745 on: April 22, 2014, 09:25:40 pm »

Salisbury, here I come!

Yay!

Are you gonna be in my CD (NC-05)?
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #746 on: April 22, 2014, 09:39:48 pm »

Salisbury, here I come!
Congratulations,Scott- you will do amazing things!
Scott
YaBB God
United States
« Reply #747 on: April 22, 2014, 09:48:21 pm »

Thanks, guys!

Salisbury, here I come!

Yay!

Are you gonna be in my CD (NC-05)?

Yup!
Flake
JacobTiver
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #748 on: April 23, 2014, 12:53:55 am »

The best part about living in Florida is killing that damned spider and then finding out it's a baby momma and taking half an hour to search and kill the babies
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #749 on: April 23, 2014, 09:13:44 am »

The best part about living in Florida is killing that damned spider and then finding out it's a baby momma and taking half an hour to search and kill the babies

And that adds Florida to the list of places I will never visit.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 ... 66 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies