Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:34:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 128983 times)
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #775 on: May 24, 2014, 10:45:09 PM »

Went out today with one of my best friends from school and we had a blast! We went to Lakewood Park and hung out with a group of guys near the skate park for awhile and later managed to get enough people for a basketball game since there was a court right by there. Our team lost, but afterwards, we all went onto the giant tire swing in the park and played on that for awhile. After, me and my friend took a walk on the path along the shore and walked down to where the "rock parkour path" was and I was a bit hesitant to do it, but he talked me into it and jumped, walked, hopped and climbed over tons of large/small rocks above the water until we couldn't go any further. We found some really weird stuff on the way to like a blue foam "Y" sign, a broken traffic cone, a garage sale sign, toothpaste, a deflated balloon, and plenty of bricks. We took the blue foam thingy as a souevenir. Nobody else was there so we just shared some laughs, talked and looked at the waves and what looked to be downtown Cleveland in the distance. He put his arm around me and I put mine around him and joked "I'll never let go!" and referenced Jack/Rose. We questioned each other on how Titanic at one second, but the next we looked at each other and realized something was happening between us.

From there, we returned back up to the park and talked some more on my car's bumper for a little bit and went to grab a bite to eat at Steak n' Shake and while we were waiting for our food, we saw this funny-looking old, tattooed guy spending quarter after quarter to try and get a prize from one of the machines. We headed back to my friend's mom's house from there, and began watching Halloween on Netflix. The movie was obviously really scary (and his dog even got scared to, I think lol), but it allowed us to cuddle some more and it got to the point where we started kissing each other for the first time. We finished the movie (with some odd screams from a girl which made the dog bark) and played some GTA on his Xbox for about an hour. By that point, it was 9 and relatively dark and both of us said we had a great day. We kissed again before I left, but it happened while his dog came to pee outside, so the romance was cut off lol. A great day though and this is going to be a great summer! Cheesy

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #776 on: May 24, 2014, 10:54:28 PM »

omg.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #777 on: May 25, 2014, 01:39:01 AM »

Get that filth out of here.

*trigger warning* - anti-fic... wait that goes before, doesn't it.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #778 on: May 25, 2014, 02:26:01 PM »

Ugh.  I'm in the Federal jury pool for the next two years.  Ah well, hopefully I won't get called, or if I do get called, it won't be for a sequestered jury.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #779 on: May 27, 2014, 03:06:12 PM »

I found out today that I got the internship my parents had me sign up for and that it pays $24/hour for 40 hours a week. I can't even imagine that much money in one place. Also the girl that I like likes me back. I don't know what I've been doing in my life to make this happen, but it needs to continue.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #780 on: May 27, 2014, 03:12:27 PM »

Wanna change lives for a few months? Tongue
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #781 on: May 27, 2014, 04:00:48 PM »

Not now that I'm pulling down 960 dollars a week, no.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #782 on: May 27, 2014, 04:05:47 PM »

Finally got to San Diego.  Beautiful!  Snapped this pic over at Old Town.  

Also, no longer being in training, my allowances are kicking in, so I will be paid $600 more than I was in Chicago on tomorrow's paycheck, and then $300 more than that from there on out.  

Also, the NEW YORK RANGERS CAN WRAP UP THE EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT!  I'll be hitting the local sports bar and grabbing a couple beers to hopefully celebrate a title.  
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #783 on: May 28, 2014, 04:34:32 AM »

Get that filth out of here.

*trigger warning* - anti-fic... wait that goes before, doesn't it.
Huh
anvi
anvikshiki
YaBB God
Netherlands

« Reply #784 on: May 28, 2014, 03:21:31 PM »

I have just moved to Halifax, Nova Scotia, where I will live for the next fifteen months.  So, new avatar.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #785 on: May 28, 2014, 03:58:36 PM »
« Edited: May 28, 2014, 04:10:16 PM by Torie »

I have just moved to Halifax, Nova Scotia, where I will live for the next fifteen months.  So, new avatar.

My partner Dan announced that he wants to go to Nova Scotia this summer (he has all kinds of things he is cooking up in his mind as trips from our new Hudson base camp). I asked why, other than the fact that it was there. He replied that it was because that was last place that native Americans in North America got screwed by the White man, so he needs to visit. I am not sure that I understand the nexus, but whatever - whatever keeps Dan happy. If Dan is happy, Torie is happy.  Smiley So ... we may be hitting you up this summer anvi!  Tongue

Oh, I got my variance granted by the Hudson Zoning Board of Appeals btw, and again my name graced the local paper on the front page. I am getting famous, or perhaps infamous would be more accurate, in the hood even before moving there. I am also commencing taking the NY Barbei Bar Review course, so I will be ready to take the NY Bar Exam test at the end of July in Albany. Torie has no plans whatsoever to retire or slow down until he assumes room temperature. He has just too much to do, and too many miles yet to go, before he sleeps.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #786 on: May 28, 2014, 04:48:45 PM »

I have just moved to Halifax, Nova Scotia, where I will live for the next fifteen months.  So, new avatar.

What brought you to Nova Scotia, anvi? A teaching job? Some other work opportunity? Personal business?
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #787 on: May 28, 2014, 04:54:59 PM »

We are being visited by Michael's nana and her husband in June. They don't discuss me at all, so that should be interesting.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #788 on: May 28, 2014, 05:22:46 PM »

I've started studying for the bar I'm taking in July. May I RIP in peace.
anvi
anvikshiki
YaBB God
Netherlands

« Reply #789 on: May 28, 2014, 06:46:30 PM »

Torie, might Dan be talking about the Canadian government's ongoing interactions with the Mi'kmaq people, their mandated reorganization of the Mi'kmaq governing body in the late nineteenth cent., ect.?  In any case, other than a short trip away from here I'll be taking from June 19-22, I will be here the whole summer, so you and Dan are more than welcome to visit!  Can show you a little around the city and, if your interested, maybe even take you two around Nova Scotia wine country, only an hour and a half or so drive away from here.  Not California wine, but not bad, and a good chance to see some of the province's nice countryside.

Nathan, I took a leave of absence from my teaching job in Illinois this coming year, as I got a one-year appointment to do some teaching and tutoring at King's College and Dalhousie University, which in turn gives me a chance to spend a year with my girlfriend here.  I spent my sabbatical here and have visited often since she moved here in 2010, so I like the area a lot.

Best of luck, Duke!

Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #790 on: May 29, 2014, 11:01:45 AM »

Had a cheesy sweet nothing to say to my girlfriend last night, but she liked it, which is all that matters.  "When I'm with you I'm worried I'll get Lou Gehrig's Disease because when I'm with you I feel like I'm the luckiest man in the world."
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #791 on: May 29, 2014, 01:37:34 PM »

Had a fender bender today. No injuries or anything like that, but now I'm out $2k. Ugh.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #792 on: May 29, 2014, 05:00:13 PM »

I found out today that my brother goes to the same school as Fat Joe Cartenga's daughter (it's a public school designed for special needs students only). I have never heard of Fat Joe, but apparently both my parents have made his acquaintance and are very proud of it. Apparently he’s relatively famous.
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #793 on: May 29, 2014, 05:14:15 PM »

Found out that my Great-Great Grandmother had a wild and intense fetish for Adolf Hitler's Country House in Obersalzburg as she entered her senile years.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #794 on: May 29, 2014, 05:29:31 PM »

Found out that my Great-Great Grandmother had a wild and intense fetish for Adolf Hitler's Country House in Obersalzburg as she entered her senile years.

That sentence was a wild ride from beginning to end.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #795 on: May 29, 2014, 11:23:11 PM »
« Edited: May 29, 2014, 11:26:55 PM by Simfan34 »

Went to Republican function, met people I have heard of. Not too bad, although I lost half my cards on the way back. All in all an interesting and productive event. I need to go to more of these. Also everyone was wearing bow ties- truly these are my people! Oddly enough, I was wearing a long tie.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #796 on: May 30, 2014, 08:10:06 PM »

I just shaved, so now I don't have an awkward blond neckbeard.

Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #797 on: May 30, 2014, 08:45:48 PM »

I hope I make a good impression tomorrow.  Get to spend some time with my girlfriend's daughter for the first time while out fishing.  I've been advised to bring safety glasses as apparently she can be a bit wild with her Barbie fishing rod.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #798 on: May 30, 2014, 08:48:41 PM »

I hope I make a good impression tomorrow.  Get to spend some time with my girlfriend's daughter for the first time while out fishing.  I've been advised to bring safety glasses as apparently she can be a bit wild with her Barbie fishing rod.

You seem to be rather fond of this girl, congrats and have fun.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #799 on: May 30, 2014, 09:07:22 PM »

You seem to be rather fond of this girl, congrats and have fun.

I haven't even met her, tho I certainly have enjoyed spending time with her mother. Wink Unfortunately, I can't say what I feel about her mother because I'd be infracted for excessive hyperbole.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies