Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 23, 2019, 12:32:39 pm
News: 2019 Gubernatorial Predictions are now active

Atlas Forum
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: NYGurl, Cath, TJ in Oregon)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 Print
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 100213 times)
Simfan34
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: 4.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1100 on: June 25, 2014, 03:29:52 pm »

At least who was born in this country.
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1101 on: June 25, 2014, 05:48:35 pm »

Life is just collapsing sound me. I haven't shaved since early May, and I'm having human interaction maybe once or twice a week. I've also adopted this 1 meal a day diet because I don't really have time to do anything otherwise. I have decided to start cooking some type of dish at the beginning of the week and living off that for a few days.

I'm a mess. This whole process is just insane.
This is pretty much my life right now, except I'm smoking a lot and I'm not actually preparing for something important Tongue.

STAHP!

I honestly don't understand how anyone born after 1980 or so would consider smoking an appropriate activity, let alone do it "a lot."

You're the biggest f#ckomg hater, dude. Just got back from a ten hour day that I worked while I have a have a f#cking nail-head in my foot. Stop giving people shyte for Christ's sake.
Perot 92.
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

P

« Reply #1102 on: June 25, 2014, 07:13:55 pm »

Life is just collapsing sound me. I haven't shaved since early May, and I'm having human interaction maybe once or twice a week. I've also adopted this 1 meal a day diet because I don't really have time to do anything otherwise. I have decided to start cooking some type of dish at the beginning of the week and living off that for a few days.

This is pretty much my life right now, except I'm smoking a lot and I'm not actually preparing for something important Tongue.

STAHP!

I honestly don't understand how anyone born after 1980 or so would consider smoking an appropriate activity, let alone do it "a lot."
I'm gonna admit that I included that just to troll you a little bit Tongue.

STAHP!

You're the biggest f#ckomg hater, dude. Just got back from a ten hour day that I worked while I have a have a f#cking nail-head in my foot. Stop giving people shyte for Christ's sake.
A lot of people work ten hour days and don't smoke, of course. While I agree with you in principle, I don't see the harm in his criticism. Though I can imagine you would want to have a smoke right about now if you're anything like me.
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1103 on: June 25, 2014, 07:17:55 pm »

Sanchez, I'd honestly rather have a twelve pack of beer to myself instead of a smoke, but both are good. I broke a 2.5 day dry streak. I apologize to IndyTX for the rudeness, but that's how I structure my speech and writing when I spent ten hours losing water and my mind and body know little else but pain. I bummed a beer from my housemate, and after eating, I feel a lot better. Still nothing like new, but more relaxed and less angry. Thank God I have a nail in my foot and thus an excuse to go to the doctor's and skip work tomorrow. I'm dying.
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1104 on: June 25, 2014, 07:23:29 pm »

Ugh. Speaking of smokes, bummed one from my housemate/work partner/brother/carpooler. Problem is, he smokes menthols, the bastard. Disgusting.
Indy Texas
independentTX
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #1105 on: June 25, 2014, 08:21:15 pm »

STAHP!

I'm sorry to hear you worked a ten hour day - something that I do on a somewhat frequent basis as an adult with a full-time job. I'm sorry to hear you have a nailhead in your foot, perhaps you should see a doctor. I was just at the doctor yesterday for the GI tract infection that I've been suffering from since this weekend. I haven't been able to eat solid food. There's been a lot of vomiting and diarrhea. I get very little sleep at night due to the stomach cramps and the constant running to the bathroom. I'm dehydrated. And I'm getting bothered incessantly by people at work. But I'm not going to snap at people unprovoked as you seem fit to do.

Here's a thought, Cath. If you don't like your job, find a new one. And realize that 99% of this forum really doesn't give two sh*ts about what you and your "bros" that you pay a per-semester fee for are or aren't doing and don't need daily updates about what's happening at "the House."
patrick1
YaBB God

« Reply #1106 on: June 25, 2014, 08:27:22 pm »

STAHP!

I'm sorry to hear you worked a ten hour day - something that I do on a somewhat frequent basis as an adult with a full-time job. I'm sorry to hear you have a nailhead in your foot, perhaps you should see a doctor. I was just at the doctor yesterday for the GI tract infection that I've been suffering from since this weekend. I haven't been able to eat solid food. There's been a lot of vomiting and diarrhea. I get very little sleep at night due to the stomach cramps and the constant running to the bathroom. I'm dehydrated. And I'm getting bothered incessantly by people at work. But I'm not going to snap at people unprovoked as you seem fit to do.

Here's a thought, Cath. If you don't like your job, find a new one. And realize that 99% of this forum really doesn't give two sh*ts about what you and your "bros" that you pay a per-semester fee for are or aren't doing and don't need daily updates about what's happening at "the House."

Someone sounds jealous...
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
YaBB God
Bangladesh

« Reply #1107 on: June 25, 2014, 08:40:11 pm »

It's unfortunate that you're being forced to read this thread.
Napoleon
YaBB God

« Reply #1108 on: June 28, 2014, 05:29:50 pm »

STAHP!

You don't understand because you don't try to be understanding. Your depression isn't going anywhere until you reevaluate the way you judge others. You sound like Phil Robertson or whatever the duck guys name is.
Chief Justice windjammer
windjammer
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
France

« Reply #1109 on: June 29, 2014, 10:22:55 am »

Well, I will have a summer job. I like it because I learn a lot of things about toyotism. But this is really stressful. For several weeks, I sleep less, and I'm more stressed than usually.
Snowstalker's Last Stand
Snowstalker
YaBB God
Greece

« Reply #1110 on: June 29, 2014, 10:52:33 am »

Well, I will have a summer job. I like it because I learn a lot of things about toyotism. But this is really stressful. For several weeks, I sleep less, and I'm more stressed than usually.

...what is that?
Chief Justice windjammer
windjammer
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
France

« Reply #1111 on: June 29, 2014, 10:56:20 am »

...what is that?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Production_System
This, what has replaced fordism and taylorism as production system in many companies.
traininthedistance
YaBB God

« Reply #1112 on: June 29, 2014, 11:34:12 am »

...what is that?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Production_System
This, what has replaced fordism and taylorism as production system in many companies.

Wow, that Wiki article really reads like a press release.
afleitch
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -8.17

« Reply #1113 on: June 29, 2014, 11:50:40 am »

I'm 30 today Tongue
PR
Progressive Realist
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1114 on: June 29, 2014, 11:51:56 am »

I'm 30 today Tongue

Congrats! You're now the same age as BRTD....wait, what? Tongue
Chief Justice windjammer
windjammer
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
France

« Reply #1115 on: June 29, 2014, 11:53:29 am »

I'm 30 today Tongue
Happy birthday Cheesy
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #1116 on: June 29, 2014, 12:34:47 pm »

I'm 30 today Tongue

Happy birthday Smiley
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
YaBB God
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1117 on: June 29, 2014, 01:30:38 pm »

happy birthday, afleitch! Smiley
Perot 92.
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #1118 on: June 30, 2014, 07:43:01 pm »

My Inks/Thatcher thread is quickly reminding me why I shouldn't try to be funny.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -0.84, S: -3.04

« Reply #1119 on: June 30, 2014, 09:07:44 pm »

Outpaced my target goal on my first practice MBE exam today. I'm not sure whether I should be happy or upset. I don't want to feel any sort of confidence for this bar exam.
King
intermoderate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1120 on: July 01, 2014, 10:06:37 pm »

I didn't like my current job so I found a new one, put in my two weeks, and start on the 14th. 
True Federalist
Ernest
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1121 on: July 02, 2014, 12:59:59 am »

My girlfriend's vacation with her family looks to be impacted enough by Arthur to ruin Thursday at the beach, but not bad enough to send them home early, so it's the worst of both worlds.
Perot 92.
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #1122 on: July 02, 2014, 10:26:49 pm »

Tin House Magazine rejected my submission Sad
King
intermoderate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1123 on: July 02, 2014, 11:49:53 pm »

Perhaps try Tin Foil Magazine?
Perot 92.
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #1124 on: July 03, 2014, 01:15:26 pm »

Perhaps try Tin Foil Magazine?
I tried, they don't take stories not related to fluoride.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies