Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:03:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 129228 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1275 on: September 11, 2014, 12:49:22 PM »

I'm currently in the process of growing myself a thick, long beard.

Update:

I now almost look like "Barbie" (Mike Vogel) in "Under the Dome":

Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1276 on: September 11, 2014, 03:55:42 PM »

Have arrived in Warsaw where I'll be studying this semester. Wish I spoke at least a little Polish, though... Smiley
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #1277 on: September 12, 2014, 12:27:08 AM »

So there's this boy.

But there's also this girl. Undecided

It's a lot to handle. Date on Saturday.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #1278 on: September 12, 2014, 01:28:58 AM »

Y'know, LeBron, most dudes would be excited to be surrounded by chicks and have so little competition in any club they joined.

Generally lesbians are not interested in having sex with gay men though. Actually from my experience having many gay male friends, they usually hate lesbians and vice versa.

I've always found it odd that while gay men and straight women can be such compatible friends, you never see gay female-straight male friendships. If anything, your "typical" gay man often feels perfectly at ease around the opposite sex and may prefer the company of women to the company of men (in a non-sexual context), while lesbians often seem to avoid men in general at all costs.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1279 on: September 12, 2014, 03:47:59 AM »

Also, in the hours since my last post I've just pushed away the best friend I've had in a long time.

What a summer it's been.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1280 on: September 12, 2014, 01:09:57 PM »

Hagrid, your best friend was in love with you???

Good luck Hagrid, stay strong!
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1281 on: September 12, 2014, 02:03:16 PM »

The King of Sage is in one of my classes.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1282 on: September 12, 2014, 04:46:00 PM »
« Edited: September 12, 2014, 04:54:39 PM by HagridOfTheDeep »

Yeah, and I thought I was in love with her too... until it was real. Something I clung to, I guess.

EDIT: Okay, I'm getting all sorts of PMs from people who are concerned about me, so I'm clarifying, lol. Sheesh, this is complicated. Tongue

I said I pushed away one of my best friends last night. I'm probably being dramatic, but yeah. I was an idiot last night. That being said, this friend is not the girl I mentioned being in love with. The girl is still one of my best friends as well, but now that her feelings for me are out in the open, I'm not really interested. Part of me wonders if I'm not bi at all and just clung to the idea of liking her because it "made sense."

ANYWAY, I still need to figure out a bunch of sh-t with her, and in the meantime I have a date with a guy on Saturday. It's not really "cheating" on the girl because I told her I can't be in a relationship with her and that I'm trying to figure stuff out. She's hundreds of miles away, so we never actually became an item.

I don't know if that's any clearer, lol. But yeah. I never realized I was "in demand." It's weird.
traininthedistance
YaBB God

« Reply #1283 on: September 12, 2014, 11:42:17 PM »

I saw John Adams take a selfie earlier tonight.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #1284 on: September 13, 2014, 12:26:23 AM »

The ghost of the former president, or the composer of Nixon In China?
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #1285 on: September 13, 2014, 12:58:13 AM »

Y'know, LeBron, most dudes would be excited to be surrounded by chicks and have so little competition in any club they joined.

Generally lesbians are not interested in having sex with gay men though. Actually from my experience having many gay male friends, they usually hate lesbians and vice versa.

I've always found it odd that while gay men and straight women can be such compatible friends, you never see gay female-straight male friendships. If anything, your "typical" gay man often feels perfectly at ease around the opposite sex and may prefer the company of women to the company of men (in a non-sexual context), while lesbians often seem to avoid men in general at all costs.

Several of my closest friends are lesbian and as a general rule I get along with them better than any other gender/orientation combo
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1286 on: September 13, 2014, 06:27:26 AM »

Yeah, and I thought I was in love with her too... until it was real. Something I clung to, I guess.

EDIT: Okay, I'm getting all sorts of PMs from people who are concerned about me, so I'm clarifying, lol. Sheesh, this is complicated. Tongue

I said I pushed away one of my best friends last night. I'm probably being dramatic, but yeah. I was an idiot last night. That being said, this friend is not the girl I mentioned being in love with. The girl is still one of my best friends as well, but now that her feelings for me are out in the open, I'm not really interested. Part of me wonders if I'm not bi at all and just clung to the idea of liking her because it "made sense."

ANYWAY, I still need to figure out a bunch of sh-t with her, and in the meantime I have a date with a guy on Saturday. It's not really "cheating" on the girl because I told her I can't be in a relationship with her and that I'm trying to figure stuff out. She's hundreds of miles away, so we never actually became an item.

I don't know if that's any clearer, lol. But yeah. I never realized I was "in demand." It's weird.

So, if I understood, 3 persons (2 girls and 1 boy) are in love with you?  One of them is your best friend. You like her as a friend but nothing more.
Seriously, you did nothing wrong with her. No need to feel guilty because of that!

And then, saturday, you will have a date with a boy. Will you have a date with the other girl too?

You're not sure you're bi? What would be your sexual orientation? Gay (you thought during a long time you were attracted by girls, but finally, you like dudes much more) or straigth? (the boy, you really like him, but finally you realize you're not in love with him?).

Can't wait for the saturday message after the date Tongue.

But really Hagrid, good luck, it appears that's not a good period for you. But you will survive!

tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #1287 on: September 13, 2014, 08:50:20 AM »

The lesbians that I know have many male friends, gay or straight, and I often hear that the more stereotypically masculine lesbians get along with straight males splendidly. I don't know what lesbians you've met.. "avoid men in general at all costs?" That's downright bizarre. How does one manage that?
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1288 on: September 13, 2014, 09:10:16 AM »

Have arrived in Warsaw where I'll be studying this semester. Wish I spoke at least a little Polish, though... Smiley
Are there any residual bad feelings between the Poles and the Germans these days?
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1289 on: September 13, 2014, 09:56:43 AM »

So, if I understood, 3 persons (2 girls and 1 boy) are in love with you?  One of them is your best friend. You like her as a friend but nothing more.
Seriously, you did nothing wrong with her. No need to feel guilty because of that!

And then, saturday, you will have a date with a boy. Will you have a date with the other girl too?

You're not sure you're bi? What would be your sexual orientation? Gay (you thought during a long time you were attracted by girls, but finally, you like dudes much more) or straigth? (the boy, you really like him, but finally you realize you're not in love with him?).

Can't wait for the saturday message after the date Tongue.

But really Hagrid, good luck, it appears that's not a good period for you. But you will survive!

1 boy I have a date with
1 guy who is a good friend who I pushed away
1 girl who is a good friend, has a crush on me, and I thought I liked

If I'm not bi, I'm gay. I've known I like guys for years. It's easy to trick yourself into thinking you like girls too when you still get crushes on them, but I'm starting to think I just wanted to have crushes on them because being bi would be easier for me to accept.

That being said, I still don't know for sure.

I can't go on a date with the girl because she's in Cincinnati and I'm in Ontario. I did sort of do something wrong with her though, because she doesn't know I like guys and I also told her I like her as well. I mean, I thought I did, but now every time I get a text from her I just get turned off. I have since told her that I can't be in a relationship right now and that I'm "struggling with some things." I need to tell her the truth very soon.

So complicated.
H. Ross Peron
General Mung Beans
Junior Chimp
Korea, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -1.91

« Reply #1290 on: September 13, 2014, 01:09:45 PM »

About to go see Elizabeth Warren endorse Coakley for governor
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1291 on: September 13, 2014, 01:59:10 PM »

Are there any residual bad feelings between the Poles and the Germans these days?

Deep down, probably yes to a certain extent, especially among the very old. That said, I've never felt unwelcome here (and I've visited Poland a few times), and with most it's probably not quite active dislike anymore, but perhaps just a bit of scepticism. But in my age group, I get the feeling things are totally cool.

Quite honestly, I could understand if feelings were a lot worse, but I'm really happy with the way German-Polish relations have developed over the last few years especially.

I'd certainly much rather be a German in Poland than a Russian.

But maybe Kalwejt should comment on this.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1292 on: September 13, 2014, 09:28:04 PM »

So, for all of my bitching about Liz Warren, I confess that I am very jealous of Mung Beans today. I haven't gotten a cool autograph from anyone in a long time Tongue.
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1293 on: September 14, 2014, 01:31:19 AM »

Actually I just met this other girl in one of my classes. She's pretty dope and I should start talking to her more.
traininthedistance
YaBB God

« Reply #1294 on: September 14, 2014, 10:55:47 AM »

The ghost of the former president, or the composer of Nixon In China?

The latter of course, though I figured this site might enjoy the ambiguity.

I was at a concert entirely of his work and he showed up (which was a surprise since he lives in the Bay Area).  I think the selfie was for the benefit of the sound techs he was sitting with in the back of the orchestra.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1295 on: September 14, 2014, 04:29:01 PM »

So, stuff happened.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #1296 on: September 14, 2014, 08:48:00 PM »

SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1297 on: September 14, 2014, 08:50:46 PM »

HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1298 on: September 14, 2014, 09:45:12 PM »

Cheesy

... Does anyone know how to remove hickeys?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1299 on: September 14, 2014, 09:46:39 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies