Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:31:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 130658 times)
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« on: May 04, 2014, 11:47:59 PM »

Ugly day. Long story short, my brother stole my car last night and we had a physical confrontation in the garage, where he turned into the Hulk and threw a bike at me. I picked up a hammer and chucked it at him, and of course, my parents take his side and my aunts and grandma take mine. I don't think I'll be back gone until later this week. Things are really heated.
Holy crap! O____O  A bike and a hammer?! How in the heck did he lift and throw that and more importantly, were any of you hurt? I guess your parents will ground you then to. Hope all goes well and you can forgive your brother.

And Flo, choose LSU! In my quick Google search of all of them, it looks the best and you and Miles can hang out and stuff.

So now to talk about me! I have finals starting Tuesday (though technically it's some wrap ups and review for the finals that day and the actual finals on Thursday) and I'm not nervous at all with the Hon. English or African American History finals (I have A's in both of those), but I'm on a borderline of a B in my math class and I need at least a 49% on the Earth Science final to pass considering how much it's worth and I only have about a 70% in there - I suck at science). But once I'm done on Tuesday, I plan to go down to my local precinct to vote (and touting my Ed FitzGerald fanboyism, of course Tongue) and from there, tune into msnbc's coverage of the primaries later in the night. I've also got one more paper to do for my English class which I'm procrastinating to do until the last second, but after that and the finals, my surprisingly fast first year of college will be over. Cheesy
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 01:55:08 AM »

That's terrible Flo. I had a terrible experience with my grandfather in 2009 when I was only 14 dying unexpectedly at his house without any of our family being able to say goodbye. I hope you can pull through this and deepest condolences!

And congrats windjammer! What's the occupation?
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 12:02:22 AM »

Went out today with one of my best friends from school and we had a blast! We went to Lakewood Park and hung out with a group of guys near the skate park for awhile and later managed to get enough people for a basketball game since there was a court right by there. Our team lost, but afterwards, we all went onto the giant tire swing in the park and played on that for awhile. After, me and my friend took a walk on the path along the shore and walked down to where the "rock parkour path" was and I was a bit hesitant to do it, but he talked me into it and jumped, walked, hopped and climbed over tons of large/small rocks above the water until we couldn't go any further. We found some really weird stuff on the way to like a blue foam "Y" sign, a broken traffic cone, a garage sale sign, toothpaste, a deflated balloon, and plenty of bricks. We took the blue foam thingy as a souevenir. Nobody else was there so we just shared some laughs, talked and looked at the waves and what looked to be downtown Cleveland in the distance. He put his arm around me and I put mine around him and joked "I'll never let go!" and referenced Jack/Rose. We questioned each other on how Titanic at one second, but the next we looked at each other and realized something was happening between us.

From there, we returned back up to the park and talked some more on my car's bumper for a little bit and went to grab a bite to eat at Steak n' Shake and while we were waiting for our food, we saw this funny-looking old, tattooed guy spending quarter after quarter to try and get a prize from one of the machines. We headed back to my friend's mom's house from there, and began watching Halloween on Netflix. The movie was obviously really scary (and his dog even got scared to, I think lol), but it allowed us to cuddle some more and it got to the point where we started kissing each other for the first time. We finished the movie (with some odd screams from a girl which made the dog bark) and played some GTA on his Xbox for about an hour. By that point, it was 9 and relatively dark and both of us said we had a great day. We kissed again before I left, but it happened while his dog came to pee outside, so the romance was cut off lol. A great day though and this is going to be a great summer! Cheesy
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 04:34:32 AM »

Get that filth out of here.

*trigger warning* - anti-fic... wait that goes before, doesn't it.
Huh
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 05:01:17 PM »

PBS is the biggest f[inks]ing scam on the planet.

Paid for by viewers like YOU!

Realmente espero que usted esta siendo sarcastico
No, I'm not. I watched a two hour Grateful Dead concert that 30 minutes of music and ninety of some old woman asking for money. Even if I gave a donation, they'd still screw me by wasting all that time demanding money from those who haven't donated. The only way this can be solved is if PBS got full funding or goes subscriber only like HBO or Sirius XM.
I'll just leave this here. Wink

But really, that sounds exactly like something Mitt Romney would say.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 04:19:10 AM »

I decided to tell my crush that I really liked him and long story short, I'm in a relationship Smiley
Yay! I'm so happy for you Flo! Cheesy

Wasn't this guy straight though, or am I thinking of another guy? Tongue
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 08:51:59 PM »

I just started my first day back at college today, my sophomore year. It was just your average, laid back day of teachers handing out the syllabuses. I'm taking Probability & Statistics I as a math based course, so presumably should I do well in this course, this might better help me understand the thinking of Nate Silver and all that stuff. The teacher is a pretty likeable and funny guy, and he's an odd contrast to my math professor two semesters ago. The current one loves using calculators, the past one hated them. I'm also taking Physical Geography just to completely bullcrap my way through the needed science credits. I'm terrible at science, but it looks like it will be just notes and group projects. The teacher for this class is a major klutz.

And then my other two classes technically don't start for two more weeks, which will be State & Local Gov. and Film Appreciation. I'm taking Film b/c I'm going to be transferring with an Associate of Arts and need a few classes from that general area. As for state and local gov., there's a Parma City Councilman who's going to teach this and with this being campaign season in Ohio, he'll likely have a paper or a project based off of it. I heard from a friend who had this guy before that he requires you to go to a City Council meeting and write a paper about it as one of things as well.

I haven't said this publicly yet, but the close friend I mentioned here in May has since moved away to Dayton to study at the university and work at the job corps center. I miss him, but I've already made 3 new friends at school and likely to have more once the LAMBDA group starts back up next week. I'll be volunteering at the club fair, so hopefully we can get more guys in the group this year! We need them. Sad
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2014, 09:59:26 PM »

I just started my first day back at college today, my sophomore year. It was just your average, laid back day of teachers handing out the syllabuses. I'm taking Probability & Statistics I as a math based course, so presumably should I do well in this course, this might better help me understand the thinking of Nate Silver and all that stuff. The teacher is a pretty likeable and funny guy, and he's an odd contrast to my math professor two semesters ago. The current one loves using calculators, the past one hated them. I'm also taking Physical Geography just to completely bullcrap my way through the needed science credits. I'm terrible at science, but it looks like it will be just notes and group projects. The teacher for this class is a major klutz.

And then my other two classes technically don't start for two more weeks, which will be State & Local Gov. and Film Appreciation. I'm taking Film b/c I'm going to be transferring with an Associate of Arts and need a few classes from that general area. As for state and local gov., there's a Parma City Councilman who's going to teach this and with this being campaign season in Ohio, he'll likely have a paper or a project based off of it. I heard from a friend who had this guy before that he requires you to go to a City Council meeting and write a paper about it as one of things as well.

I haven't said this publicly yet, but the close friend I mentioned here in May has since moved away to Dayton to study at the university and work at the job corps center. I miss him, but I've already made 3 new friends at school and likely to have more once the LAMBDA group starts back up next week. I'll be volunteering at the club fair, so hopefully we can get more guys in the group this year! We need them. Sad

We used to just get drunk on the syllabus days, which was always the first Monday and Tuesday of the semester.  I'll tell you, a 4-day weekend group bender is a hell of a way to kick off a semester... for better (Fall 2008) or for worse (Fall 2009).
.......That's definitely not the way I party lol.

The way LAMBDA is partying this semester is a beginning of the year, alcoholic-free party on Sept. 7th that I'm going to which will be fun. I have a wild side to me, but drinking/smoking isn't one of them for a variety of reasons. Sorry. Tongue
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 06:26:17 PM »

Yesterday was a success for college student organization day. We had a booth there for LAMBDA with a few us from last year sitting in to show all the new students what the groups about and all the cool stuff we do (Gay Games volunteering, pride parades, national conferences, parties, going to the zoo, etc) and handed out some fliers for the group, PFLAG, the LGBT Center, and also some colorful stickers and cookies. We also handed out free condoms to guys who wanted them. How we got those is a funny story. Tongue

I was the only guy at the booth (there was 3 of us), and I've got to say, I hope this ratio changes soon. We need more gay guys in the group! My friends in the group want me to run for Treasurer of LAMBDA this year (there's also a Pres., VP and Secy.) since a few others aren't able to since student offices require a lot of time and responsibility, so if I do run (deadline is next week), then I want it to be worth it b/c I mean I have no problem with any of the girls in the group, but I feel insecure sometimes as one of the only guys plus there are some girls in LAMBDA dating each other, so it's a very good hookup group, just not for any of us gays. Sad Unfortunately, mostly girls signed the information name/email sheet, but there were a few really cute guys who came by and wanted to get actively involved! Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies