Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:12:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 130103 times)
J-Mann
United States

« on: March 31, 2014, 11:53:34 PM »

Indy bench pressed 75 lbs today. I realize how pitifully small that sounds to some of you but keep in mind I'd never used free weights in my life up until a few weeks ago and I'm trying to rebuild my body after nearly a year of treating it very badly and eating next to nothing apart from coffee, alcohol, sleeping pills and antidepressants.

I can't seem to gain any weight though. I bought some kind of mass builder powder that I've been drinking with 2% milk after I work out, but I still can't get over 150 pounds.

Try this workout for eight weeks -- I put on 30 lbs while doing it.

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/insane-like-bane-training-program
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 02:11:09 PM »

As I shared in one of the (now-deleted) Update threads, I lost my job about three-and-a-half weeks ago after six years in sales management for the same company.

Today, I completed the paperwork to begin a new position at a new company -- an opportunity about which I am very excited! Thanks to those of you who passed along kind words and encouragement a few weeks ago. It helped me through a couple of difficult days!
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 12:28:38 AM »

I've chosen Kansas State University, Louisiana State University, Iowa State University, and Mississippi State University Tongue

Let me know if you need any info on Kansas State. I graduated from there in 2005, my partner currently attends, and I've lived in this area for 13 years.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 11:19:04 PM »

I leave to go take the bar tomorrow. At this point, I'm so exhausted I am just happy it will be all over on Wednesday night one way or the other.

Good luck!!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies