Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:10:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 129889 times)
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« on: November 06, 2013, 12:34:27 AM »

I need to go to college I think but I don't know for what.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 08:18:52 PM »

Speaking of racism, I need to find some new friends who are not racist. I'm so terrible at making new friends though.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 09:53:20 PM »

So every Monday I have been attending this bike ride event in Detroit called the Slow Roll. We ride for 10 miles around the city. It has got huge there were over 4000 people there on Monday. It is a slow ride basically a cruise. When I started going last year in July there were about 3-400 people attending and it got up to about 1500 by season end. It has to be one of the biggest weekly bike rides out there and it's awesome it happens in Detroit. This coming Monday is Labor Day so I think it will reach 5k which will be crazy I will have to leave early to find a parking spot.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 10:33:28 PM »

I think I'm going to try and make a new friend or two. It's been a long time since i last made a friend I could use a new friend or two.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 10:12:25 PM »

I think I'm going to try and make a new friend or two. It's been a long time since i last made a friend I could use a new friend or two.
How's the pop consumption?

I have cut way down on the pop. Although I have been using the water flavorors stuff you squirt into a bottle of water. The water flavor stuff is 0 calories so I'm removing 600 to 1000 calories of pop a day, I was averaging about 6k calories in pop a week. I had a lot of pop Tuesday because it was free, probably 60oz. Also over the weekend I had pop but I was at a bachelor party so I kind of had to have some drinks with coke. Even eating out I have been ordering water.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 08:14:41 PM »

So a few coworkers asked me if I had a girlfriend I said no. Then they asked if I have had one at all I lied and said yes I have. So apparently I'm to the point where I'm making up girlfriends.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 09:12:37 PM »

I'm in a wedding this weekend should be fun. Wish it wasn't so expensive to be in someone's wedding though.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2014, 09:49:33 PM »

So one of my co workers smells, he has this odor with him and it even kind of stays behind when he leaves. There is a chair in the break room that he always sits in and it smells, I actually accidentally sat in it on Friday. The elevator smells after he is on it. I don't really want to say anything surely he knows it? He is a really nice person. He is very overweight like 300 plus pounds.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies