Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:14:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 131087 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« on: June 20, 2014, 12:23:24 AM »
« edited: June 21, 2014, 02:44:14 PM by Assemblyman & Queen Mum Inks.LWC »

Case race tomorrow evening. My great-grand big is supposedly recruiting alums to swing by, and I've got at least two members of the crew living in the House as well as some of the other actives and recent graduates that have indicated they'll be here. When I get back from work, however, I'm too lazy to try to organize this crap, so I'm kinda winging it. Oh well. If we even have three teams of three (not going the typical 2/24 route, but instead 3/30), I'll be happy.

what the ***k does any of this mean

"A competition will be held tomorrow evening wherein teams of men will compete to see which team can drink an entire case of beer the fastest. My mentor's mentor's mentor in the fraternity is finding fraternity brothers who graduated with him to come, plus at least two people who are currently living in the fraternity house itself (plus other current and recently graduated fraternity brothers) will be attending. I'm too lazy to organize the event myself though. Even if only nine people show up I will consider it a success. If necessary we can have three teams of three men drinking from those cases of beer that come with thirty beers, as opposed to the traditional setup of teams of two drinking from cases of beer that come with twenty four beers."
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 03:24:48 AM »

I leave to go take the bar tomorrow. At this point, I'm so exhausted I am just happy it will be all over on Wednesday night one way or the other.

Oh man I'm just now seeing this but I hope you did well! Any idea how you did? How long does it take them to grade?
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 12:58:13 AM »

Y'know, LeBron, most dudes would be excited to be surrounded by chicks and have so little competition in any club they joined.

Generally lesbians are not interested in having sex with gay men though. Actually from my experience having many gay male friends, they usually hate lesbians and vice versa.

I've always found it odd that while gay men and straight women can be such compatible friends, you never see gay female-straight male friendships. If anything, your "typical" gay man often feels perfectly at ease around the opposite sex and may prefer the company of women to the company of men (in a non-sexual context), while lesbians often seem to avoid men in general at all costs.

Several of my closest friends are lesbian and as a general rule I get along with them better than any other gender/orientation combo
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 08:48:00 PM »

Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix