Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:55:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 130580 times)
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« on: July 21, 2014, 03:42:38 PM »

I take the bar a week from today.

Just remember to put it back after you've used it or your bar tap will go through the roof.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 06:16:43 PM »

Sorry to hear that. What is troubling you?
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 06:41:02 PM »
« Edited: August 22, 2014, 06:42:40 PM by politicus »

I've already told a few people this privately but I've hesitated to tell the forum at large. I'm finally going the distance and going through a gender-presentation transition. (I'd use a less queer-theory-ese term for this but as it turns out none are really accurate.)

I understand if some of the more socon posters with whom I'm friendly aren't entirely comfortable with or accepting of this but I'd like to ask that they do the courtesy of not giving me grief over it. If anybody else gives me grief over it, I'll treat it as personal attack and use the report function accordingly.

Welcome to the girls club! Hope this choice will bring relief and clarity to your life.

You are always using very abstract terms when describing your personal evolution on these matters and like others I am curious about what this actually entails.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies