Italian Elections and Politics 2018: Yellow Tide (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:24:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Italian Elections and Politics 2018: Yellow Tide (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Italian Elections and Politics 2018: Yellow Tide  (Read 293851 times)
Cassius
YaBB God

« on: October 30, 2013, 11:11:46 AM »

Is Monti still around? Or is his party now a shipwreck?
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 04:22:59 PM »

The ecommunjst is q paper written n by slackjawed slopeheaded inbred public schol 20 soethings fresh out of getting spanked by thrr pervy master at Oxbridge so this Fralnkyl aijt no great surprise all thinga consisted by the standards of these stupid 'liveral bastard cints
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 01:44:54 PM »

The ecommunjst is q paper written n by slackjawed slopeheaded inbred public schol 20 soethings fresh out of getting spanked by thrr pervy master at Oxbridge so this Fralnkyl aijt no great surprise all thinga consisted by the standards of these stupid 'liveral bastard cints

having a good evening Cass?

It was a strong evening and night I'll say that much - nonetheless that particular... screed is not really all that far away from my view of the Economist magazine, aside from the 'Ecommunist' part (although that is certainly one of the best Berlusconisms)... and I say that as someone who's read the Economist on and off since he was about 12.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies