NC 2016 Gubernatorial Discussion Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:55:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NC 2016 Gubernatorial Discussion Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NC 2016 Gubernatorial Discussion Thread  (Read 45506 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 13, 2016, 12:18:38 PM »

For the AG race, Stein is running circles around Newton. This is closer to Lean D than Tossup, IMO.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
If Clinton carries NC, which is more likely than not, is it possible a dem sweep in NC?
Labor Commissioner Berry is essentially safe. Troxler would be very tough to beat, too.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 12:23:03 PM »

Ah I see. Thanks! On a side note, it's quite amazing how split the NC electorate is. Almost all the statewide partisan races were decided by tiny margins, save for the Lt Gov race, which was still nothing substantial either.
Cherie Berry and Steve Troxler won by just over 10%.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 09:01:45 PM »

How do we have a functioning democracy when one of the two main political parties disdains democracy, and doesn't even try to hide it anymore?
But there are, nationally, Democratic protesters refusing to accept the results, chanting: "Not my President!"

Instead, it's the Republicans here chanting: "Not my Governor!"
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 09:15:42 PM »

How do we have a functioning democracy when one of the two main political parties disdains democracy, and doesn't even try to hide it anymore?
But there are, nationally, Democratic protesters refusing to accept the results, chanting: "Not my President!"

Instead, it's the Republicans here chanting: "Not my Governor!"

Those Democratic protesters aren't f**king public office holders. Stop this false equivalency BS.

Listen, McCrory is worse than these protesters.

However, Democrats should stop pretending like these protests are okay, though. Refusing to accept the results of an election is unacceptable, undemocratic, and deplorable.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies