o hai (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:49:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  o hai (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: o hai  (Read 6278 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: October 27, 2013, 11:49:12 PM »

Cut this crap out, or I will declare your party a terrorist organization. I am also offended I haven't been recruited to join your party. The gal you all have!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 12:05:56 AM »

Cut this crap out, or I will declare your party a terrorist organization. I am also offended I haven't been recruited to join your party. The gal you all have!

At least you got recruited by someone.  I feel so unloved..almost wishing to be strategically motivated Sad

That's my point. They never recruited me either. You aren't alone. We were both discarded like ugly ducklings.

But really, I will not be afraid to tackle this threat head on like an NFL linebacker tackles a poor running back.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 12:18:30 AM »

Cum join us in radical homosexual splendor! You know The Party is the only way forward et al such as the Iraq

My qualms aren't with the gays. I have always had one hand in their cookie jar, feeling around for the magic treasure and to see if I can get to the center of their tootsie pop before time expires.

Don't try to divert the spotlight off of our friends in the PU. They have wanted it so badly for weeks now, well, here it is. Embrace it like Vana White or Kim Kardashian. Just know that my eye is on you like the paparazzi's eyes were on Princess Diana right before she was murdered by the French. Play the game the right way, embrace the gays, and you'll find your life more peaceful and you'll avoid getting reprimanded by my secret police.

Please note, this thread doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever, but I am establishing myself as the Enforcer and Chief of this game we all know and love.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 08:26:01 AM »

There has always been a gentlemen's agreement that you register in your home state, unless you are unamerican and then you're inherently dangerous and we must be suspicious of you anyway. Wink

Elections are boring? Okay. Let's reform this country. Reform =/ strategic registration.

We have seen in the past that this practice typically does more harm than good, but if the PU insists on doing it, at least be honest and don't pretend to be some goody two shoes group of kids that have never seen a woman's vagina and never cursed. I would at least respect you if nothing else.

That is why I like the Labor. They don't act like children when it comes to policy. Rather, they act like brave, handsome radical gay men. That is to be celebrated.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 10:18:39 AM »

I forgive the two of you for voting for a PU candidate over me. I'm sure you were told their candidate was pro-life and would fight to uphold the mideast abortion laws, right? Wink
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2013, 10:58:11 PM »

Who is the cat lady? Is she pretty?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 05:58:28 PM »

Yes, please don't lump people like PiT and SPC into this argument. No one asked them to move to the south. They joined the region during it's RENAISSANCE, where myself and many others brought it back from the brink of destruction and death. It is something we are all very proud of. I am offended that you have the audacity drag them down into the pits of hell with you and the PU!

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2013, 06:26:50 PM »

Surely you smell the satire in my posts, Siren. If you don't, it's going to be a long four months Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2013, 11:03:40 AM »

What a mess this thread is. It makes me happy I'm still an independent and even happier that The People's Party was drama free during its time (internally at least). RIP The Party.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies