FL 2014: Crist is in. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:29:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  FL 2014: Crist is in. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL 2014: Crist is in.  (Read 9147 times)
BM
BeccaM
United States

« on: November 02, 2013, 06:47:23 PM »

WHAT A PIECE OF sh**t! Ugh.
BM
BeccaM
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 12:02:01 AM »

Umm, it has nothing to do with him being male. I don't see what Berkley and Hanabusa have to do with him anyway? Please explain.

He's a soulless piece of crap. He was a soulless piece of crap as a Republican, as an Independent, and he will be as a "Democrat." Anyone with a brain and any ounce of objectivity could see this.
BM
BeccaM
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 12:41:22 AM »

Umm, it has nothing to do with him being male. I don't see what Berkley and Hanabusa have to do with him anyway? Please explain.

He's a soulless piece of crap. He was a soulless piece of crap as a Republican, as an Independent, and he will be as a "Democrat." Anyone with a brain and any ounce of objectivity could see this.

Berkley was super corrupt and Hanabusa is opportunistic too.
Her level of corruption hardly qualified as "super corrupt" and can only be described as such in Republican attack ads. You should be ashamed of yourself for accepting it at face value.

I was unaware of Hanabusa changing parties and positions back and forth 700 times.

I can understand supporting him because you want a Democratic governor of Florida. Fine. But let's not act like he's actually good, mmkay?
BM
BeccaM
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 02:47:38 AM »

If Rick Scott wasn't Satan incarnate, I wouldn't even expect Crist to win. He's going to get raked over the coals once the campaign starts and most of it will be well-deserved.
BM
BeccaM
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 10:24:47 AM »

Indeed. Crist is a joke. I seriously think people overestimate his chances, but I guess anyone would have a decent chance against Lucifer Scott.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies