FL 2014: Crist is in. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:17:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  FL 2014: Crist is in. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL 2014: Crist is in.  (Read 9150 times)
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 02, 2013, 07:49:44 PM »

Can we trust this guy? I mean, he switched parties.

He's changed parties - but he hasn't changed his beliefs, which have stayed fairly middle-of-the-road throughout. A governor who extends early voting has no place in a party dedicated to voter suppression, one who opposes merit pay has no place in Krazen's GOP, and one who supports a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants has no place in CARLHAYDEN's GOP. Crist has always been a moderate in an increasingly far-right party; eventually something had to give. I'll be supporting Charlie.

Wow, he's been moderate on all of those issues? I'd love to have that kind of Democrat in Utah!

Better than Rick Scott. Much better than Rick Scott.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 09:57:19 PM »

In addition to ex-State Sen. Dan Gelber, Val Demmings and ex-AG Bob Butterworth are being mentioned as running mates fro Crist.

I like the idea of Val Demmings going for Lt. Gov; could build up her profile for future elections.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 01:40:55 AM »

Indeed. Crist is a joke. I seriously think people overestimate his chances, but I guess anyone would have a decent chance against Lucifer Scott.

Daily Kos seems to think Crist is good on the environment, at least. That's something.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies