GriffGraph: Balance of Power Comparisons (October 2013)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 06:14:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  GriffGraph: Balance of Power Comparisons (October 2013)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GriffGraph: Balance of Power Comparisons (October 2013)  (Read 291 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 03, 2013, 05:31:49 PM »
« edited: November 03, 2013, 05:41:16 PM by Adam Griffin »

These should actually say November 1st, but I'm too lazy to update right now (until someone spots an error).

For your pleasure, I am releasing the sixteenth set of Balance of Power rankings to give everyone an idea of the status of each region for the month of October 2013. If there are any mistakes in allocation of legislative/executive/judicial seats, please let me know ASAP and I will correct. You can view the last GriffGraph Balance of Power Comparisons here, those done under the umbrella of Game Moderator from March - July 2012 here, and the GriffGraphs done before March 2013 can be found beginning here (you can leapfrog to each previous one through similar links).

The first set of images show plurality/majority party affiliation by region:

The second set of images compare an aggregate of voter registration, executive, legislative and judicial control to effectively determine which parties have the most power:

Finally, an image depicting the swing in each region – based on the Balance of Power maps above:

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies