I'm addicted to pop (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:13:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I'm addicted to pop (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'm addicted to pop  (Read 11725 times)
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 06, 2013, 10:16:36 PM »

What's "pop"? Is it some kind of drink?
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 11:28:46 PM »

Is this some sort of soda-based Update spinoff?
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 01:07:32 AM »

You should try switching to something less damaging, like heroin.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 08:35:06 PM »

So I started the new job today, I worked 7am to 3:30pm. I spent the morning vacuuming the floors and using a machine to clean and mop the wood floors. I started to work with this other lady and we took out some trash but soon it is close to lunch so we went back to the break room. We take a 30 minute unpaid lunch but we get 2 paid breaks we take them with our lunch to make it an hour. After lunch we had a meeting on using new equipment but the meeting wasn't until 30 minutes after lunch was over but instead of going back to work for 30 minutes we just hung out in the break room. After the meeting I worked with the lady cleaning offices and checking to make sure the bathrooms were ok. At 3pm apparently everyone goes back to the break room and sits around until 3:30. It wasn't too bad of a day and I think I can do this job well. I only had 2 pops today if you count the Mountain Dew kick start drink pop a total of about 40 oz. although there is a pop machine in the break room that sells 20oz pops for only a dollar.
Great to hear Dave! By bringing in another person into this update, it should be able to be highly competitive against Bushie's Update. Besides that, it's great to see you took my advice and have started to cut down on the pop. Remember, #SayNotoDrugsandAlcohol!

Wait, what? I was OK with that post until the part when you suddenly turned into Nancy Reagan.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies