FL-Gravis Marketing: Hillary+4 against Rubio
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 15, 2024, 11:28:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  FL-Gravis Marketing: Hillary+4 against Rubio
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-Gravis Marketing: Hillary+4 against Rubio  (Read 903 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 14, 2013, 12:29:40 PM »

Gravis Marketing is back !

49-45 Hillary

Human Events and Gravis Marketing conducted a random survey of 932 registered Florida voters about current events and the upcoming 2014 elections, including the Florida governorship, medical marijuana, gay marriage, Obamacare, and gun rights, among others.  The poll carries a margin of error of  3%. 

Here are the results; crosstabs according to the demographic characteristics are available by contacting Gravis Marketing. The poll was conducted 11-8-2013 to 11-10-2013 using automated IVR telephone calls, calling a random sample of registered voters.

Florida Gov. Rick Scott trails former governor Charlie Crist by 10 points in our Nov. 9 poll of 932 Florida registered voters, Scott 36%, Crist 46% and Unsure 19%. Among Independents Crist beats Scott 51 percent to 30 percent with 19 percent undecided.

http://gravismarketingblog.com/2013/11/14/gravis-marketing-florida-governor-poll/
BobBaker

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 01:52:44 PM »

Rubio will have to work his ass off to just get reelected to the senate, much less win FL as a presidential candidate.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 02:36:41 PM »

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-14/florida-shifts-away-from-republicans-with-minority-influx.html?cmpid=yhoo
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 08:23:29 AM »

Rubio will have to work his ass off to just get reelected to the senate, much less win FL as a presidential candidate.

This. To be honest, I'm pretty sure he won't get reelected. He's a lousy politician, just watching him speak makes me cringe. I can't even concentrate on what he's saying, cause his antics are always so extremely odd. The time is way overdue for Democrats to retake the Florida senate seat. Florida is already more or less a solidly blue state, although everyone is still pretending it's not. Sorry, but you'll see in the next elections for yourselves. There is no state, not even Arizona or Maryland, which will trend as heaily towards Democrats in the coming years as Florida.
Pessimistic Antineutrino
Pessimistic Antineutrino
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 10:02:14 AM »

This. To be honest, I'm pretty sure he won't get reelected. He's a lousy politician, just watching him speak makes me cringe. I can't even concentrate on what he's saying, cause his antics are always so extremely odd. The time is way overdue for Democrats to retake the Florida senate seat. Florida is already more or less a solidly blue state, although everyone is still pretending it's not. Sorry, but you'll see in the next elections for yourselves. There is no state, not even Arizona or Maryland, which will trend as heaily towards Democrats in the coming years as Florida.

You've made a lot of well-researched threads about state trends. Try to find one iota of evidence that Florida will be blue in 2016. Demographic trends, election trends, anything. Find anything that suggests this R+ PVI state will become solid D like you say.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 02:48:24 PM »

Florida is so solidly blue that Obama won it by less than 1 point.
hopper
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2013, 04:16:51 PM »

You've made a lot of well-researched threads about state trends. Try to find one iota of evidence that Florida will be blue in 2016. Demographic trends, election trends, anything. Find anything that suggests this R+ PVI state will become solid D like you say.
I think the Puerto Ricans that live in the Orlando area are turning the state from a Toss-Up/Tilt R to a Toss-Up/Tilt D state in Presidential level anyway.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2013, 02:20:14 PM »

Rubio is old news.  No chance at the nomination.  If Christie isn't the GOP nominee, Rubio will lose re-election in the wave.
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 02:59:42 PM »

I agree as well. A moderate Democrat such as Patrick Murphy could easily win over Marco Rubio in 2016, regardless if the Republicans win the Presidential election or not.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2013, 05:27:38 PM »

Florida is so solidly blue that Obama won it by less than 1 point.

Exactly.

And why is there this notion that Rubio will easily lose his Senate seat? Seriously?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies