PA-PPP: Corbett going down in flames (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:59:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  PA-PPP: Corbett going down in flames (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-PPP: Corbett going down in flames  (Read 5071 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 29, 2013, 10:00:13 AM »

So, basically Corbett is an awful governor and is going down in flames. When someone is this bad - see, Corzine in NJ - it doesn't really reflect much of anything about the state's trend. It just means that the Governor is awful.

Much so. At this level of contempt the low approval rating has nothing to do with partisan issues. This is typical of a reeking scandal.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 06:35:22 PM »

Could this get any worse. My god, this is just the worse disgrace of a governor I've seen...

Rick Scott?

Nope, he may be a worse governor in your opinion, but his numbers aren't as bad. Corbett clearly has the worst numbers of a governor currently.

Judging a Governor's performance by their approvals, lol. I hate Corbett with every fiber of my being, but even I would rather have him be my Governor than Rick Scott.

Rick Scott's a self-serving asshole who treats the state of Florida as a smaller asset of his company, but at least he didn't cover up mass molestations.

Molestations? I'll go one further -- some were rapes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies