NH: ARG: Shaheen +10 on Brown (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:55:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  NH: ARG: Shaheen +10 on Brown (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH: ARG: Shaheen +10 on Brown  (Read 1885 times)
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: December 22, 2013, 04:06:38 PM »

Done in a spectacularly laughable way. The NH GOP has fallen and can't get up, and their Life Alert happens to be sending in help from Massachusetts.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 05:46:16 PM »
« Edited: January 12, 2014, 07:09:47 PM by Bill Belichick's Hoodie »

No surprise.  Honestly, I'd rather support Smith, since Brown would just be seen as a carpetbagger if he ran.  

And BTW: Shaheen may be ahead right now, but it's still early, which gives the GOP enough time to turn this race around.  I hope they do.

Doesn't bode well for you guys... Your best bet is finding a Ron Johnson-type - all the first-tier and most of the second-tier candidates have declined. Baldasaro isn't a good candidate at all despite having ten years of political experience. He's basically the Louie Gohmert of my state's house. Rubens is weak, Smith has been too far away from NH, and Testerman's views aren't compatible with NH. Finding someone with business experience (like Fred Tausch or Bill Binnie) would be your best bet at a pickup. I can tell you right now that it looks like the NHGOP is banking on a Scott Brown run.

As for the poll, as much as I'd like to believe it, it's ARG. Oldies has a better chance at believing a PPP poll than I do believing this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies