PA-Quinnipiac: Clinton leads Christie by 1, destroys other Republicans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:01:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PA-Quinnipiac: Clinton leads Christie by 1, destroys other Republicans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-Quinnipiac: Clinton leads Christie by 1, destroys other Republicans  (Read 1729 times)
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« on: December 21, 2013, 02:25:53 AM »

Pennsylvania going red/Atlas blue is the Republicans' fool's gold, same as Democrats' fantasy of painting Montana blue/Atlas red.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 03:48:36 AM »

Pennsylvania going red/Atlas blue is the Republicans' fool's gold, same as Democrats' fantasy of painting Montana blue/Atlas red.

Speaking of fool's gold, as a Dem, I'm pretty sick and tired of the "OMG GUYZ TEXAS WILL BE BLUE/PURPLE IN JUST A COUPLE MORE CYCLES!!!!111!!!"...which has been said every cycle in the past 20 years.

You and me both, friend. It's just laughable that so many Democratic posters on here think that Brian Schweitzer can be the progressive savior who can paint Montana blue/Atlas red. I don't get the fascination with Montana's meager three electoral votes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies