If you ran into a Nader voter from 2000 what would you say to them? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:38:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2000 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  If you ran into a Nader voter from 2000 what would you say to them? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If you ran into a Nader voter from 2000 what would you say to them?  (Read 43890 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 09, 2005, 11:03:15 PM »

"Go to hell, you g idiot". (Greens are very unintelligent in my personal experience).

let me see if i get this straight -you're clearly disappointed about how Gore lost in 2000 due to the defection of liberal Democrats to the Nader/LaDuke ticket, and yet you want liberal Democrats to leave the Democratic Party and join the Greens because you perceive us as being the main reason why the Dems simply cannot win a national election,

How hard is this to understand:

If you spend all of your time bashing liberal Democrats when right-wing Republicans run this country, you're basically supporting right-wing Republicans.

I think you don't give a sh**t that they control this country, and so you have no useful advice for the Democratic party, since we don't take advice from people who want us to lose.

I want left wing Democrats to lose, definitely. I want sane, moderate Democrats- Warner, Bayh, Bredesen- to win. They won't get a shot at the nomination with extremists like you in the party.

People like you have ruined the Democratic Party. So, once again: become a Green. Why deny yourself ideological purity?

so, which is it -do you want us to stay, or do you want us to leave? 
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005, 01:43:36 AM »
« Edited: April 10, 2005, 01:45:18 AM by Frodo »

I dislike Greens not because they cost Gore the election- I supported him, but I didn't particularly want him to win- but because they're far left idiots. I would say that to any far left idiot I may encounter, regardless of party affiliation.

And yes, I would like you fanatical leftists to become Greens- you and Jfern in particular, if you're talking about Forum members.

so, being the angy and bitter asshole that you are, why don't you compile a complete list of all the (active) Forum members who are currently Democrats that you would like to see join the Green Party?  by all means, i encourage you to do so.  in fact, you could start a thread on it, and ask the moderators to sticky it.     
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2005, 02:15:59 AM »
« Edited: April 10, 2005, 02:22:16 AM by Frodo »

I dislike Greens not because they cost Gore the election- I supported him, but I didn't particularly want him to win- but because they're far left idiots. I would say that to any far left idiot I may encounter, regardless of party affiliation.

And yes, I would like you fanatical leftists to become Greens- you and Jfern in particular, if you're talking about Forum members.

so, being the angy and bitter asshole that you are, why don't you compile a complete list of all the Forum members who are currently Democrats that you would like to see join the Green Party?  by all means, i encourage you to do so.  in fact, you could start a thread on it, and ask the moderators to sticky it.     

You're such a pansy. No need to get so emotional, especially since you're the one who brought the subject up. There's also no need for a separate thread (as you suggested in a poor attempt at sarcasm).

first, i wasn't being emotional.  you generally come across as an asshole especially when the subject turns to leftism, so i described you as such.  perhaps you disagree?

second, my suggestion was hardly one of sarcasm.  i was dead serious about it.  why single out Jfern and me?  i am sure there are others in this forum who you would add to the list -you've implied as much.  so why keep people guessing?  wipe away their doubts.  i really am curious to see just who on this forum (beyond the two you mentioned) you think should leap ship and vote Green.   

You must be logged in to read this quote.

grow up.  if you consider yourself more intelligent than me, i would certainly expect you to exercise some measure of maturity when addressing others.   the two come hand-in-hand. 
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2005, 02:39:02 AM »
« Edited: April 10, 2005, 02:40:38 AM by Frodo »

Why single you out? Because you're the worst Democrat on the forum (yes, worse than Jfern).

how exactly am i the worst thing you have ever encountered?

and how is he a racist?

wow, flattering......  since i have the dubious honor of being on your sh**t-list, it is all the more reason for me to stay. 

i'll resolve to be more active in the future then. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies