If you ran into a Nader voter from 2000 what would you say to them? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:39:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2000 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  If you ran into a Nader voter from 2000 what would you say to them? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If you ran into a Nader voter from 2000 what would you say to them?  (Read 43945 times)
Mesu
Rookie

« on: March 21, 2007, 03:53:23 PM »

I voted for Ralph Nader in 2000 and I don't regret it. Obiviously it didn't make a difference in Nebraska but If I ran into someone from florida who voted that way I don't see how I could be angry with them.

They problaby wouldn't have voted for gore anyways, since about 50% of the country didn't vote at all, there had to be millions of people who would've preferred gore to bush but they weren't compelled to vote for him.

Democrats take the 51% progressive/semi progressive vote in 2000 for granted(Nader cause alot of people to show up at the polls which problaby helped them in congressional and senate races). If they were more interested in good policies that retaining power they would've tried to install some sort of instant runoff voting system at the various times they were in power.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies