If you ran into a Nader voter from 2000 what would you say to them? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:33:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2000 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  If you ran into a Nader voter from 2000 what would you say to them? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If you ran into a Nader voter from 2000 what would you say to them?  (Read 43883 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: March 17, 2005, 05:09:29 PM »

Nader did get a lot fewer votes this time.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005, 02:34:43 AM »

I dislike Greens not because they cost Gore the election- I supported him, but I didn't particularly want him to win- but because they're far left idiots. I would say that to any far left idiot I may encounter, regardless of party affiliation.

And yes, I would like you fanatical leftists to become Greens- you and Jfern in particular, if you're talking about Forum members.

so, being the angy and bitter asshole that you are, why don't you compile a complete list of all the Forum members who are currently Democrats that you would like to see join the Green Party?  by all means, i encourage you to do so.  in fact, you could start a thread on it, and ask the moderators to sticky it.     

You're such a pansy. No need to get so emotional, especially since you're the one who brought the subject up. There's also no need for a separate thread (as you suggested in a poor attempt at sarcasm).

first, i wasn't being emotional.  you generally come across as an asshole especially when the subject turns to leftism, so i described you as such.  perhaps you disagree?

second, my suggestion was hardly one of sarcasm.  i was dead serious about it.  why single out Jfern and me?  i am sure there are others in this forum who you would add to the list -you've implied as much.  so why keep people guessing?  wipe away their doubts.  i really am curious to see just who on this forum (beyond the two you mentioned) you think should leap ship and vote Green.   

You must be logged in to read this quote.

grow up.  if you consider yourself more intelligent than me, i would certainly expect you to exercise some measure of maturity when addressing others.   the two come hand-in-hand. 

I see he's get cranky at you, too.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2005, 02:39:33 AM »

I would tell them the same thing I tell the Nader voters on campus:

"You saved the American Left.  If Al Gore had been President during the recession and 9-11, there woul dhave been no one else to blame."

The media would have eaten him alive, saying that it wouldn't have happened if Bush was President. The media really hates Gore, they went on and on about how Gore must be a huge liar since he said he invented the internet. The real liars are anyone who says Al Gore said he invented the internet.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 10:03:50 PM »

I'm flattered you would bump that, and there are plenty of equally crappy posts you could drag up from 2004 and 2005. It's nice to remember how far I've come.

Hey, maybe in four years, you won't be a dumb anymore, either. Smiley

It's funny how we used to argue all the time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies