Most Likely (and best) VP for Rand Paul? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:38:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Most Likely (and best) VP for Rand Paul? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who will Rand pick?
Ted Cruz

Scott Walker

Mitch Daniels

Jim DeMint

Mike Pence

Justin Amash

Mike Lee

Marco Rubio

Nikki Haley

Other (Please name this 'other')

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 59

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Most Likely (and best) VP for Rand Paul?  (Read 2314 times)
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« on: February 08, 2014, 04:45:26 PM »

I don't know why you have all these men in the poll, Paul or whoever the GOP nominee is would be dumb not to pick a female running mate.

Agreed. And they would be dumb not to choose a moderate as well. They would be dumb not to choose someone with international or business experience as well. They would be somewhat dumb not to choose a minority as well. So in other words, Condoleeza Rice. Tongue
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 04:48:41 PM »

Since Paul seems genuinely interested in reaching out to minorities, Rubio (or Tim Scott) seems like a possible choice as well.

Tim Scott, really? He doesn't seem like the smartest knife in the drawer to me. Even dumber than Herman Caine, if that is at all possible.

Unless their name is Condi or Colin Powell, the Republican candidate should definitely avoid picking a black VP. Those two are the only talented and well-liked black talents they have in their stock.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 04:52:48 PM »

I don't know why you have all these men in the poll, Paul or whoever the GOP nominee is would be dumb not to pick a female running mate.

Of course a female pick will be interesting. But do you think Susana Martinez, McMorris Rodgers, Kristi Noem or another one would accept?

Susan Collins, Olympia Snowe or Lisa Murkowski. Although Susana Martinez wouldn't do too much harm either. She just seems so amazingly bland to me. Nickey Haley, I guess could be acceptable as well. Their smartest female pick would almost unquestionably be Condoleezza Rice though, especially with all the international experience she has, dealing with Russian leaders included.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies