Reason why I am not a Neo-Republican (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:36:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Reason why I am not a Neo-Republican (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reason why I am not a Neo-Republican  (Read 5690 times)
Kodratos
Ataturk

« on: April 08, 2004, 02:49:32 PM »

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/uclicktext/20040408/cm_ucac/deliverusfromdemocrats

Stuff like this makes me want to throw up.

I have again and again asked that what this country needs is Unity and not partisan rhetoric B.S. We have to find a middle ground.

You call that partisan rhetoric? You obviously haven't been in the United States since the primaries started.
Kodratos
Ataturk

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2004, 03:18:47 PM »

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/uclicktext/20040408/cm_ucac/deliverusfromdemocrats

I have again and again asked that what this country needs is Unity and not partisan rhetoric B.S. We have to find a middle ground.

You call that partisan rhetoric? You obviously haven't been in the United States since the primaries started.

Both party play partisan rhetoric is what you are trying to say. Stop speaking in double speak.

The extreme Neo-Conservatives agenda and way of tactic is obvious, in your face.

You want to keep play politics with people's life, go ahead. I just know, again and again, Unity is greatly needed. This country is split 50-50

Double speak? What the  are you talking about? The Democrats have done a lot more to divide this country than the Republicans
Kodratos
Ataturk

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2004, 06:34:43 PM »

Both party play partisan rhetoric is what you are trying to say. Stop speaking in double speak.

The extreme Neo-Conservatives agenda and way of tactic is obvious, in your face.

You want to keep play politics with people's life, go ahead. I just know, again and again, Unity is greatly needed. This country is split 50-50

Double speak? What the  are you talking about? The Democrats have done a lot more to divide this country than the Republicans

The blame game only makes this country more divided.

Who is blaming whom in the political arena at the moment?
Kodratos
Ataturk

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2004, 07:10:23 PM »

I'm sorry that in your insignifigant world the Democrats do no wrong. It's both, as long as it's not the Dems right? The vile sh*t coming out of the liberal spin machine is a lot worse than what the Republicans are dishing out. Nobody on the conservative side is saying they hate John Kerry. We don't make personal attacks against him. We don't call him evil. The Republicans have surprisingly kept it to the issues in this election, I just wish the Democrats would do the same.
Kodratos
Ataturk

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2004, 06:06:05 AM »

I'm sorry that in your insignifigant world the Democrats do no wrong. It's both, as long as it's not the Dems right? The vile sh*t coming out of the liberal spin machine is a lot worse than what the Republicans are dishing out. Nobody on the conservative side is saying they hate John Kerry. We don't make personal attacks against him. We don't call him evil. The Republicans have surprisingly kept it to the issues in this election, I just wish the Democrats would do the same.

OH COME ON! That's b/c Kerry is an insignificant person! You do say that he is dangerous to the country. It appears to me that there's a lot more hate for Democrats among Republicans than the other way around, which has to do with the fact that the GOP is more ideological and more extremist, whereas the Democratic party is more of a big compromise.

More hate for Democrats than Republicans? Are you crazy?!Of course John Kerry is dangerous to the country. We aren't saying he has commited treason. We don't say he is evil, like so many of your comrades. We don't compare him to Hitler. We haven't said he is a liar. I have never seen so much hate for one man, Bush, in my life!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies