Reason why I am not a Neo-Republican (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:35:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Reason why I am not a Neo-Republican (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reason why I am not a Neo-Republican  (Read 5677 times)
AndyTheMan
Rookie

« on: April 10, 2004, 08:05:42 AM »

Last November I was looking at an online article on the Gallup website and it said that the vast majority of Americans (80% I think) don't know who Ann Coulter is. She had a favorable rating of about 12% and her unfavorable rating was slightly lower. I am trying to get the article but they won't let me see it unless I sign up for a membership...Well, I'll just go by the article description. Rush had a 51% disapproval rating compared to 34% approval and Al Franken numbers were almost as bad and probably would have been worse if more people would have known who he was. I did buy Al Franken's book attacking Rush when it first came out (which wasn't that funny) and then Al turned into the left version of Rush...not what this country needs right now and I will never again give one cent of my money to anyone who gets rich by exploiting political differences. Certainly they have their choir that they preach to but I will not be one of them. I can make up my own mind.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies