Summary of political beliefs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:01:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Summary of political beliefs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Summary of political beliefs  (Read 561413 times)
Banjo Broski
Rookie

« on: November 03, 2012, 02:02:35 AM »

here are my political views

Abortion:Leave the way it is.

Gay Rights:I oppose Civil Unions & Gay Marriage & Domestic Partnerships. And i oppose Adoption Rights & Hospital vists & all rights. My plan is to restore our policy on gays that we had in the 60s and 70s.

Environment:Global warming is fake & gay i hate it repeal all environmental legislation abolish the EPA and Drill baby drill open up all areas for drilling.

Israel & Palestine:I hate Both of them we need to help Palestine and kick out the Israelis like David Duke say but next we kick out the palestnians and we take over & make that area our 52nd state.

Patriot Act:I fully support for everybody but whites.

Campaign finance:I support at a national level however at local levels it is the states choices

Death Penalty:Strongly Strongly Strongly Strongly Support Expand & Make Bigger

School System:Let each state make there own laws on education

States rights:I am 100% for states rights if a State wants to get out of america okey go for it i support states rights over the federal government BY FAR

Healthcare:No Universal or Healthcare Reform. Cut Medicare and Medicade to if someone wants Healthcare go to your church for that or a private doctor which you pay for no government health care at all.

NSA:I want to X the funding of NSA by 10 we need to colonize saturn & mars.

Taxes:A 10% flat tax is the way to go. But if states want to change this then they can. Ether they create there own Tax plan or follow the national. Generally state by state but i believe 10% flat tax is the only smart way progressive tax is gay & dume.

Social Secuirty:This is dume & stupid if you benifits go to a church or your local group.

Welfare:let each state create there own welfare plans no federal government involovement each state makes there plans.

Washington DC:I support DCS state right so we can move blacks from Virginia there.

Miltary:We need more money support our troops we need more money going to the trops.

Immigrants:Ban all immigrants all of them and kick out all minorties america needs to be white only just whites.

Affirmative Action:simple kick out all the blacks,jews,mexicans and make america what it is a all white nation problem solved.

Corperate Tax rate: 5% tax
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies