MT: Rasmussen: Daines by 14
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:59:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  MT: Rasmussen: Daines by 14
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: MT: Rasmussen: Daines by 14  (Read 2723 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2014, 01:10:40 PM »

Likely R. Daines would have to screw up big time to give Dems a real chance here.

Not at all. Walsh needs to increase his name ID. When he does, this race will tighten.
No.
A constructive answer, knowledgeable Jerryarkansas.
I only did that because I really don't like him.  Walsh is going to lose.  Give the race up now, and move on to a race which you still can win, like LA, AK, or NC.  Cut the four unwinnable now and focus on the ones which still are in your corner.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2014, 01:11:52 PM »

Likely R. Daines would have to screw up big time to give Dems a real chance here.

Not at all. Walsh needs to increase his name ID. When he does, this race will tighten.
No.
A constructive answer, knowledgeable Jerryarkansas.
I only did that because I really don't like him.  Walsh is going to lose.  Give the race up now, and move on to a race which you still can win, like LA, AK, or NC.  Cut the four unwinnable now and focus on the ones which still are in your corner.
Sorry for the second post.  The second one that I have quoted wouldn't show up at all.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2014, 01:13:49 PM »

I honestly believe Daines is favored. But it will be closer with recognition, something like a 6-8 margin in the end. That's why I believe this race is still "lean rep", instead "likely rep".
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2014, 01:15:27 PM »

I honestly believe Daines is favored. But it will be closer with recognition, something like a 6-8 margin in the end. That's why I believe this race is still "lean rep", instead "likely rep".
I think the margin won't be that close, maybe closer to 8 to 10 points by election day.
Joshgreen
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2014, 07:54:55 PM »

I think the margin won't be that close, maybe closer to 8 to 10 points by election day.

Yeah no.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies