Colorado (PPP): Clinton rebounds, leads all Republicans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:38:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Colorado (PPP): Clinton rebounds, leads all Republicans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Colorado (PPP): Clinton rebounds, leads all Republicans  (Read 2765 times)
coloradocowboi
United States

« on: June 07, 2014, 03:10:25 PM »

Looks like people are forgetting how pissed they were about the environmental laws and guns laws and seem to be OK with the laws of marijuana and gay rights.

C'mon you're from here. You've seen the polling I hope: the environmental laws help us. Guns was a nightmare though too. One polls showed that Coloradans were in favor of "stricter gun laws" but opposed to the laws that were passed, i.e. the loosest gun restrictions possible.

Let's be honest, CO is like California 2. Repubs might even take back the State Leg this year, but by 2020 will be extinct barring a massive move to the left.

To answer questions about why Hillary is weak here, I would say two reasons, 1. A great deal of independents here actually do take their time to research candidates--we are one of the most educated states--and vote based on their ideas. So, there are legitimately undecided people, go figure, two and a half years out from the election. 2. There is a large "granola" population who finds Hillary to be way too conservative (I count myself among them). These people have punked Republicans by making them believe Hickenlooper could be beaten by some loser like Both Ways Bob or Tancracist because they drove down his approval ratings. Don't be fooled, if Hillary is leading the GOP in Ohio, she will win CO. This "libertarian" label applied to Colorado is just from out of staters cowboy fantasies. We do indeed live in the 21st century like everyone else.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies