most conservative dem? most liberal rep?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 11:45:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  most conservative dem? most liberal rep?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: most conservative dem? most liberal rep?  (Read 5399 times)
Notre Dame rules!

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2005, 12:03:49 AM »

Tcash,

I've been out of the state for the last 4 months.  What campaign has the right waged against women, gays, and minorities during my absence?
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2005, 12:10:56 AM »

Maybe if we threw in something about a stripper and Alan Keyes??

Dem most likely to outlaw sex? Republican most likely to provide tax cuts for acts of oral sex...

There you go, discuss...
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2005, 12:14:56 AM »

Tcash,

I've been out of the state for the last 4 months.  What campaign has the right waged against women, gays, and minorities during my absence?

An attempt to outlaw homosexuals from adopting, continued efforts to outlaw abortion, and to further outlaw gay marriage, even though it is already outlawed, I guess just to say, "Yeah, we still hate gays a lot. Just don't forget it."

Notre Dame rules!

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2005, 12:36:08 AM »

Wow!  The right wing has been very busy in my absence.  Where has the left been, MIA?
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2005, 12:49:28 AM »

Wow!  The right wing has been very busy in my absence.  Where has the left been, MIA?

Elected left? I didn't know we had that in Tenn. Well, Sen Cohen is up in arms because Bredesen wants to spend "excess" lottery dollars on Pre-K, Cohen prefers the "scholarships" raised to $4k rather than 3. Sen Ford is in trouble (as he should be) due to umpteen ethical lapses, and the Repubs seem to be backing off a bit, some say due to their own ethical lapses and Ford's comment in a letter to Sen. Ramsey that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. We'll see. I don't think they'll leave it alone as there's too much populist pressure. There have been tons of TennCare protests, including many in the religious left of Nashville.

Senate '06: Hilleary, Halteman Harwell, Corker, and Bryant seemed poised to go after the GOP nod for Senate. Ford Jr and liberal St Sen Rosalind Kurita will vie for the Dem nom. I haven't heard of anyone willing to challenge Bredesen for gov.

That's the basics.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2005, 03:02:44 AM »

Senator Reid
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to: