Hot or Not: Congressman Aaron Schock (R-IL)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 10:37:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Hot or Not: Congressman Aaron Schock (R-IL)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
Hot

Not

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 37

Author Topic: Hot or Not: Congressman Aaron Schock (R-IL)  (Read 8451 times)
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 25, 2014, 12:16:45 AM »

In all seriousness now, with the images of Howard Coble out of our minds, guys (mainly directed at other gays on the forum), is this sexy beast hot or not? Tongue

For me, obviously very, very hot.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 12:43:15 AM »

He is really very, very hot Grin
Given his homophobic record though... On the other hand he is a sexy beast though... Really hot.. (but of course not as hot as Howard Coble)
Wasn't their talk that he was gay? I remember something...
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 12:50:56 AM »

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 07:53:56 AM »

Too much of a queen for my tastes. Plus, a serious case of stereotypical gay face going on there.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 10:55:12 AM »

Not.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 03:07:14 PM »

Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 11:19:30 PM »

excelsus
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 07:45:37 PM »

Anyone wearing a teal belt must be gay.
Will he be challenged within the GOP, btw?
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2014, 09:24:24 PM »

Given his homophobic record though... On the other hand he is a sexy beast though... Really hot.. (but of course not as hot as Howard Coble)
Yep, though he denied the rumors, unfortunately. Sad  He still might be a closet gay though because if he did come out, given his highly conservative record, he would have definitely got a primary challenger this year (to answer excelsus' question). He went unopposed in the primary and his district is safe Republican, so we'll be getting another 2 years of the hottest babe in Congress! Cheesy (Right behind Howard Coble, of course, but he's leaving Congress Sad).
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2014, 08:38:29 AM »

Yep, though he denied the rumors, unfortunately. Sad  He still might be a closet gay though because if he did come out, given his highly conservative record, he would have definitely got a primary challenger this year (to answer excelsus' question). He went unopposed in the primary and his district is safe Republican, so we'll be getting another 2 years of the hottest babe in Congress! Cheesy (Right behind Howard Coble, of course, but he's leaving Congress Sad).
Noooo Sad
At least he is staying in congress, and making politics soo much more interesting, if you know what I mean Wink

excelsus
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2014, 05:50:22 PM »

[...] because if he did come out, given his highly conservative record, he would have definitely got a primary challenger this year (to answer excelsus' question).

Thanks for your implicit answer. Smiley
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2014, 09:55:45 PM »

I won't call him "hot" since I am not attracted to men, but I wish I looked like him (minus the wardrobe). So I voted "hot" Tongue.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2014, 11:21:26 PM »

Noooo Sad
At least he is staying in congress, and making politics soo much more interesting, if you know what I mean Wink
Him and oddly enough, he serves alongside another sexy Congressional Republican from Illinois to, Adam Kinzinger! Unfortunately he has no shirtless pics of him and he's also a conservative whacko, but these will do. Tongue

Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2014, 11:40:07 PM »

Hmmm lusting after right-wing nutsos (or in Shock's case, actual closet-cases)... that's a recipe for a pretty terrible life.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2014, 11:48:49 PM »

It's funny you mention Kinzinger, because like Schock he is also a bachelor and is actually older than Schock. Yet Schock is always met with questions about his sexual preferences and no one ever questions Adam Kinzinger. Obviously simply being over 30 and unmarried doesn't mean you're gay, but it seems kind of odd for all the attention to focus on one person.
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2014, 08:42:51 AM »

Him and oddly enough, he serves alongside another sexy Congressional Republican from Illinois to, Adam Kinzinger! Unfortunately he has no shirtless pics of him and he's also a conservative whacko, but these will do. Tongue

That's an interesting characterization of Kinzinger since he was opposed in the last two primaries by Tea Party-backed candidates for not being conservative enough and compromising with the Obama administration.
JRP1994

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2014, 09:24:09 AM »

I'm not gay, so therefore I'm not *attracted* to him, but if I was, I would say that he is hot. Though, less so than Gavin Newsome.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2014, 11:09:48 AM »

Noooo Sad
I'll have to go to Illinois! Immediately Tongue
Why is it that Republican politicians usually are hotter? Be it the ones you mentioned, or Howard Coble, or that guy (sadly just a clerk, not a real congressmen, but still a Republican):
Why do they have to be Republicans? Why? :/

Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2014, 09:30:21 PM »

Why do they have to be Republicans? Why? :/

1. The GOP is disproportionately made up of native-born European-American whites, who are more likely to have the physical features that Western society views as attractive (i.e. blonde hair and slender physiques for women; square jaws and being 5'10" or taller for men; relatively narrow noses).

2. It is a fact that more attractive people are at an advantage in the job market, all else equal. So to the extent that more attractive people become more economically successful and wealthier, they may be more disposed to be Republican.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies