Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2019, 09:28:42 am
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

Atlas Forum
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  GA-Landmark/Rosetta Stone/WSB-TV: Perdue with a small lead in GOP primary
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: GA-Landmark/Rosetta Stone/WSB-TV: Perdue with a small lead in GOP primary  (Read 397 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
YaBB God
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -6.09

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 28, 2014, 01:14:54 am »

Img

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/david-perdue-leads-exclusive-poll-republican-cadid/nfLzp
ModerateVAVoter
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 01:17:31 am »

Perdue narrowly leading seems to be a fairy consistent trend, minus that PPP poll. I believe Perdue and Kingston are the only ones running ads, so probably has a lot to do with it.
Fmr. Pres. Griff
Adam Griffin
YaBB God
Greece

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 02:28:00 am »

I guess I was wrong about the one poll being a fluke. :/ Perdue, Kingston, Broun and Gingrey are all statistically tied, though. I haven't seen the crosstabs published yet, but according to Landmark, Perdue's 20% support is spread evenly across the state.

“It’s clear that Perdue’s strategic decision to invest in an early television media buy is paying off,” said Mark Rountree, President of Landmark Communications, Inc. “His ads have had an impact on voters. in fact, the two candidates who have invested in television ads, Perdue and Kingston, have seen the largest increase in support among voters.”

“It is obvious that David Perdue has bought himself instant name identification with a massive statewide media blitz,” said John Garst, President of Rosetta Stone Communications, LLC. “His numbers are a steady 20% across all demographic and geographic lines. He has no obvious base of support among any one particular group.”

http://landmarkcommunications.net/new-landmarkrosettastone-poll-shows-david-perdue-taking-lead-in-georgia-republican-primary-for-us-senate/
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 02:31:46 am »

We'll see if Perdue's numbers hold if and when the others hit the airwaves more.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies