ALG - Pryor up 3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:32:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  ALG - Pryor up 3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ALG - Pryor up 3  (Read 857 times)
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« on: April 15, 2014, 12:24:26 AM »

This is the third poll that shows Pryor in the lead. I wouldn't say he's flawed, especially because this is the slimest lead!

4th, actually
One of the polls was way too D favoring though (Pryor +10) and the other (Hickman) oversampled LaFrance's/Swaney's numbers in this race, so I wouldn't say Pryor's out of the grave yet and still can't call it anything else yet then tilt R.

I still think this will go right back to lean R in the next few weeks. Cotton has so much support from all of the special interests and Americans for Prosperity while Pryor is busy making gaffes giving this chance for new ads that are currently being whipped up by anti-Obamacare groups. There's no way he loses by the Blanche Lincoln margin (Pryor is worse, but Boozman was a much better and non-controversial Republican candidate), but I still think he'll find a way to self-destruct to Cotton's benefit. Even then if he didn't, AR (aside from the less polar Gov race) is just not winnable anymore for Dems even those who use this "traditional values" strategy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies