AR-PPP: Arkansas is Hillary County (unless Huckabee runs) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:46:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  AR-PPP: Arkansas is Hillary County (unless Huckabee runs) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AR-PPP: Arkansas is Hillary County (unless Huckabee runs)  (Read 3244 times)
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 01, 2014, 03:52:19 PM »

Nice to see AR hasn't become as solid GOP as WV.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 04:13:58 PM »

Can't seem to figure out how to properly quote excelsus's post...but in response I'll point out the last WV had Hillary doing pretty bad unfortunately: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=179653.0
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 04:41:36 PM »

Can't seem to figure out how to properly quote excelsus's post...but in response I'll point out the last WV had Hillary doing pretty bad unfortunately: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=179653.0

Okay, her WV numbers may have a sobering effect, but I still think that that state is at least likely Democratic.
Regarding Arkansas I am - obviously - still totally right - especially because I've always made side conditions in respect of Huckabee.

I don't know about likely Democratic, but who knows this far out. She'll have to directly confront the coal issue in WV, Obama hasn't campaigned in the state so he hasn't had to take on the issues there. I suppose with the support of Bill, Manchin & Tomblin she'll have a decent chance to make the state competitive.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 10:20:22 PM »
« Edited: May 06, 2014, 09:24:29 AM by ShadowOfTheWave »

She could win, but probably won't commit to it enough to pull it off. If AR had 12 EV's it would be a different story.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies