Update XV: Stuck Inside of Tulsa with the Oklahoma City Blues Again (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:08:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XV: Stuck Inside of Tulsa with the Oklahoma City Blues Again (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Are you missing Update right now?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 84

Author Topic: Update XV: Stuck Inside of Tulsa with the Oklahoma City Blues Again  (Read 187616 times)
PiMp DaDdy FitzGerald
Mr. Pollo

« on: June 11, 2014, 12:38:46 AM »

Everybody you talk to would tell you I have the mind of someone in their 50's or 60's.  I talk old.  I act old.

Ah, that explains it.  No wonder you don't want a job.  You're getting ready for retirement!
Does he not deserve it?
PiMp DaDdy FitzGerald
Mr. Pollo

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 05:35:45 PM »

I certainly hope he's going for CADD jobs so that his certificate (assuming he's received it by now?) wasn't worthless.

Jeff, did you ever get the certificate, out of curiosity?

Surprisingly (not surprisingly) I haven't.  I keep watching for it, but then either Monday or yesterday in my e-mail, I received notification that he just finished grading a couple of assignments.  The school year just ended last Thursday, I believe, so maybe he's just now having a chance to really close down the school year.  He'll have to grade quick, because school starts for the 2014-2015 year in less than two months (early August) and he's got a lot of revamping and rewriting of the curriculum to do before August rolls around.

I haven't checked the grades in quite a while, so I couldn't tell you how I did on those assignments, officially.
You'll be fine; Russ Powers of Oklahoma doesn't let his students fail.
PiMp DaDdy FitzGerald
Mr. Pollo

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 08:15:57 PM »

When is he asking for Papa Allison's permission? I believe that is still a prerequisite.

Didn't he already do that when engagement was on the table the first time around? Is it something that needs to be done again or does the permission hold steady?
Bushie probably wants to ask again to make sure. He can get very riled up when people spew their load.
PiMp DaDdy FitzGerald
Mr. Pollo

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 06:36:50 PM »

Does she approve of The President?

We haven't discussed it at length, but I would assume no.  Same with me.  Of course, she may be more liberal, but she voted for Romney, whereas I voted for Obama.

In what ways is she more liberal?

More open to gay marriage and more accepting of medical marijuana.

I'm pretty sure marijuana is healthier than 95% of what you eat.

That's not it for me.  I just have a personal, religious objection to the use of marijuana.
That means that you live a healthier life than most of the forum.
PiMp DaDdy FitzGerald
Mr. Pollo

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 10:42:01 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deliverance
PiMp DaDdy FitzGerald
Mr. Pollo

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 06:06:39 PM »

In sales jobs, if you don't sell, you get shown the door. This won't last long.

Hey, now, give me a chance before you start writing me off, please.  I do have talent, you know.
If you can talk as compellingly as you write, then you could sell an Indian health insurance.
PiMp DaDdy FitzGerald
Mr. Pollo

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 12:08:20 AM »

Even if he does have a temporary reprieve from firing, there's no way he's making enough money to cover his rent and his Braum's habit.

If he's making $400 a week (of course this assumes perfect attendance) that should be enough considering his parents are basically covering all his debts. Granted perfect attendance from Bushie is quite a stretch.
It is possible Bushie has a discount.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies