OH-Quinnipiac: Gov. Kasich (R) opens massive lead (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:28:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  OH-Quinnipiac: Gov. Kasich (R) opens massive lead (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH-Quinnipiac: Gov. Kasich (R) opens massive lead  (Read 3481 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« on: May 14, 2014, 05:19:28 PM »

I think this poll is another outlier, and this race is still a toss-up. Ed FitzGerald is a brilliant candidate. He has shown by being the mayor of my city, the Cuyahoga County Executive, and the best-looking politician in the country, that he can win this race and that he cares about the people, unlike the people who are looking out for their own interests. However, John KaSick and Jon Husted's racist voter suppression tactics have shown that in reality, Republicans are desperate to win this race.

I will be waiting for a reliable pollster like PPP or Rasmussen to poll this race before trusting Kasichpiac. It is clear that Quinnipiac's pro-Kasich bias is skewing these numbers In addition to the sketchy numbers, voter registration does not add up, saying that this poll is 29-29 Democratic. They clearly should have been sampled more Democrats, and it shows that FitzGerald is a perfect candidate for the job.. In a reality, if this poll was real, Kasich only leads by 45-40, which puts FitzGerald in a perfect place to take the Governorship. Once people learn about Republicans' assault on blacks, women, and gays, and that FitzGerald will #KeepOhioStrong, they are doomed.

I guess someone should unskew this poll?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 04:04:44 AM »

A tossup? This is a tossup in the same way Santorum vs. Casey was.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies