The Office of Mideast Governor TJ
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:13:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of Mideast Governor TJ
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: The Office of Mideast Governor TJ  (Read 10228 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2014, 06:41:38 PM »

Don't forget to open a voting booth on the constitutional amendment, Governor.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2014, 02:13:22 AM »

Don't forget to open a voting booth on the constitutional amendment, Governor Lieutenant Governor.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2014, 03:04:24 AM »

"Please direct all questions on the management of the Mideast to the Lieutenant Governor until SOMEONE takes action"
GAworth
United States

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2014, 01:09:48 PM »

Well the Governor has quietly resigned. Sad to see this happen, I wished he would gotten back into the political scene. Oh well, congrats TJ.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2014, 02:00:19 PM »

God bless Governor TJ, God bless the Mideast, God bless Atlasia.

I thank everyone who has been a friend while I've been in this game. For personal reasons, I regret what has happened to the region. I hope that, in time, people will think about the spirit of reform and optimism that marked my election and the wisdom of sound conservative solutions to our problems.

My activity has been and will be significantly affected by issues outside of my control. I am not going to ask for forgiveness and understanding. You don't owe me anything, but I owe this game an apology. I'm sorry. I will not provide further explanation of my personal issues and family circumstances surrounding my reduced activity. And in exchange for not inquiring about those circumstances, you all can hate on me all you like.

You all won't have old Keaton to kick around anymore.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2014, 03:24:06 PM »

Events off forum are something that should be prioritised over Atlasia, which, after all, is only a game. I think you put your best efforts into your role as Governor, and I thank you for your service, and for appointing me to the Senate. Good luck in what you decide to do next!

Also, most fulsome congratulations to TJ upon his elevation to the gubernatorial office. I hope your tenure will see a revival for the Mideast.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2014, 05:34:11 PM »

Believe me I understand when RL events overwhelm you in Atlasia, it happened to me earlier this year. I wish you the best.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2014, 08:08:47 PM »

You all won't have old Keaton to kick around anymore.

Gosh Riley, foreshadowing much?
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2014, 08:22:57 PM »

RL is more important. No one is going to attack you for doing the right thing.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2014, 12:17:17 AM »

I would like to thank Riley for the time he spent here and the ideas he has proposed, even if none have had a chance to be implemented. The Mideast is going through a rough period at the moment, but Riley did leave a legacy of big ideas and for that he deserves some thanks.

In a related note, if any Mideasterner is interested in being a member of the Assembly or a Lt. Governor, those offices are currently vacant and need to be filled. Tongue

Unfortunately, this has all happened in the midst of a weekend when the new Governor is traveling and will be of limited availability until Monday. A comprehensive vision will be coming forth from office in a few days, but for now I would just like to encourage any interested Mideast residents to contact me if they are interested in Assembly positions. It is of paramount interest to the region to get that body moving again.

Thank you all and good night,
-TJ
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2014, 12:45:05 AM »

I'm sad Riley had to leave in the middle of his term, but now I am excited by the prospect of Governor TJ!
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2014, 08:24:46 AM »

I am appointing Hifly and DC al Fine to fill the vacancies left by Spiral and Cassius to the Mideast Assembly. Thank you for all those who applied; it was a tough decision.

The Lt. Governor appointment will be announced later, most likely this evening.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2014, 09:25:50 AM »

Good to see the legislature is being restored to a full compliment, and with some good posters too.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2014, 09:12:25 PM »

I am appointing Tmthforu94 to fill the vacancy of Lieutenant Governor. Again, thank you to all those who applied.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2014, 09:25:46 PM »

I am appointing Tmthforu94 to fill the vacancy of Lieutenant Governor. Again, thank you to all those who applied.

Very smart move. Congrats TJ.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2014, 11:40:00 PM »

Thank you for the nomination, Governor.

For quite a while now I have witnessed a decline in the Mideast...this is my home region and it absolutely kills me to see it in dire straights. I am looking forward to working with Governor TJ and The People of this region to get it back on the right tracks!
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2014, 12:15:06 PM »

Ladies and gentlemen, I come to you this afternoon at the beautiful Wisconsin Club in Milwaukee with an important announcement regarding my future. I have decided to seek a full term as Mideast Governor.

When I took the reins of the Governorship several weeks ago, the Region was in dire straights. Three of the five elected offices were vacant. The Assembly was without a Speaker. We hadn't passed legislation in months. In short, the Region had fallen into inactivity to the point at which it could not function.

In my brief time as Governor, I have moved to fill vacancies as quickly as possible because without office holders, offices cannot do anything at all. I've worked to improve the budget so that charitable tax deductions are certain to remain in place and working families can get a break on sales tax. I believe that at a time such as this, ideology must take a back seat to restoring an active region and have done my best to light a fire under the smoldering pile of fuel that is the Mideast Region.

However, my work is not complete. While I am hopeful we will be able to pass a budget in the remainder of this term, our work does not end there. I believe we must expand the number of Assembly seats back to 5 permanently to help maintain activity levels into the future. While there is no shortage of innovative ideas in the Mideast, there has been a shortage of execution on them. I have extensive experience in Atlasian politics and believe myself capable of running this region the right way.

Thank you for listening. I wish you all a good afternoon and may God continue to bless Atlasia and the Mideast Region.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2014, 12:20:25 PM »

I wish you good luck TJ, and while I don't think I can endorse at the moment, your quick response to things has done a lot for the betterment of the Mideast.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2014, 12:22:59 PM »

Although we share completely different values, you've been an active fighter in the Mideast for the people. Endorsed.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2014, 07:29:44 PM »

Endorsed Smiley
SNJ1985
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.19, S: 7.57

« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2014, 09:19:39 PM »

Endorsed, my friend! Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2014, 11:13:10 PM »

Statement from Candidate for Lt. Governor Tmthforu94:

I would like to extend my thanks to Governor TJ for selecting me as his running mate in this election. I am optimistic that I will shortly be confirmed as your Lieutenant Governor by the Assembly.

The region that TJ and I have inherited is unlike the great region this once was. This is a region that suffers from activity or any sort of debate. There has been no dialogue going on between the government and The People, and that is completely unacceptable.

In just a few short weeks, this administration is turning things around. We once again have a functioning government, and in the coming weeks and months I am certain that we will see this region grow and flourish.

TJ and I have experience - we have done this before. We know what it takes to turn the region around, and that is precisely what we are going to do if you elect us later this month.

We look forward to laying out our vision for a better Mideast in the coming days. The future is bright for the Mideast. Thank you and Dave Bless!
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2014, 05:22:28 AM »

Endorsed.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2014, 12:02:26 PM »
« Edited: September 07, 2014, 12:28:31 PM by Mechaman »

Gentlemen,

Consider this the last compliment you will receive from me in this election cycle:

I hope you enjoy your upcoming retirement.

But seriously, I hear that the Appalachian Trail is nice this time of the year.

With that said, I wish you guys luck and I hope that both of our sides can bring a special kind of energy to make this election game season a memorable one.

-Future Assemblyman Mechaman.
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2014, 03:20:06 AM »

The full Mideast budget has been passed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies