The Office of Mideast Governor TJ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:44:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of Mideast Governor TJ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of Mideast Governor TJ  (Read 10337 times)
Potus
Potus2036

« on: May 21, 2014, 09:38:21 PM »
« edited: August 24, 2014, 12:27:13 AM by Keaton »

Governor   Riley   Keaton

Welcome to the office of the Mideast Governor. Here, it is my goal, as Governor, to communicate with constituents, promote ideas, and do the region's business. I was elected to enact an agenda that will benefit the Mideast. These include pro-growth economic policies, responsible social values, and initiatives that strengthen the role of civil society. It is my responsibility, also, to provide leadership to the Assembly and the populace. This is my charge to keep. And I plan on keeping it.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 07:35:20 PM »

The following has passed the Assembly:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

x Governor Riley Keaton
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 09:57:03 AM »

I am appointing Cassius to fill the vacancy left by DC Al Fine. I have proposed the appointment to the assembly.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 11:53:30 AM »

I'm proposing Cassius to the Assembly as a nominee for Senator DC's vacant Senate seat. Once a speaker is selected, hearings will be held to give Cassius a chance to answer questions and lay out his qualifications.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 02:00:19 PM »

God bless Governor TJ, God bless the Mideast, God bless Atlasia.

I thank everyone who has been a friend while I've been in this game. For personal reasons, I regret what has happened to the region. I hope that, in time, people will think about the spirit of reform and optimism that marked my election and the wisdom of sound conservative solutions to our problems.

My activity has been and will be significantly affected by issues outside of my control. I am not going to ask for forgiveness and understanding. You don't owe me anything, but I owe this game an apology. I'm sorry. I will not provide further explanation of my personal issues and family circumstances surrounding my reduced activity. And in exchange for not inquiring about those circumstances, you all can hate on me all you like.

You all won't have old Keaton to kick around anymore.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies