The Office of Mideast Governor TJ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:43:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of Mideast Governor TJ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of Mideast Governor TJ  (Read 10411 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: August 26, 2014, 11:40:00 PM »

Thank you for the nomination, Governor.

For quite a while now I have witnessed a decline in the Mideast...this is my home region and it absolutely kills me to see it in dire straights. I am looking forward to working with Governor TJ and The People of this region to get it back on the right tracks!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 11:13:10 PM »

Statement from Candidate for Lt. Governor Tmthforu94:

I would like to extend my thanks to Governor TJ for selecting me as his running mate in this election. I am optimistic that I will shortly be confirmed as your Lieutenant Governor by the Assembly.

The region that TJ and I have inherited is unlike the great region this once was. This is a region that suffers from activity or any sort of debate. There has been no dialogue going on between the government and The People, and that is completely unacceptable.

In just a few short weeks, this administration is turning things around. We once again have a functioning government, and in the coming weeks and months I am certain that we will see this region grow and flourish.

TJ and I have experience - we have done this before. We know what it takes to turn the region around, and that is precisely what we are going to do if you elect us later this month.

We look forward to laying out our vision for a better Mideast in the coming days. The future is bright for the Mideast. Thank you and Dave Bless!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 03:58:01 PM »

TJ,

You have been a wonderful leader in the Mideast. It has been an honor serving alongside you for the past few months, and I look forward to seeing what the future brings for you!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies