IA-PPP: Clinton with narrow to modest leads (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:52:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  IA-PPP: Clinton with narrow to modest leads (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IA-PPP: Clinton with narrow to modest leads  (Read 1024 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: May 22, 2014, 08:45:27 PM »

Why aren't they polling O'Malley, Biden, and Cuomo vs. Paul, Huckabee, Bush, etc? Why?

I'm sure they will if Hillary bows out. Until then there's no point.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 08:49:56 PM »

IA has never seemed too fond of Hillary, both in these last few years and in early 2008 polling. Must be a latte/yuppie state when it comes to Dems.

Roll Eyes

The bitterness never ends with you people.

Why do you assume I am bitter, or that I am even using the terms in a derogatory manner?

Referring to non-Hillary Supporting Democrats as "latte liberals" is a pretty good sign of lingering '08 bitterness, and I haven't been proven wrong yet by the people I've seen use the terminology.

It's hilarious you think that, considering this forum is filled with Obama supporting Democrats who despise Hillary and constantly call her evil, a sociopath, blah blah and occasionally even make sexist remarks against her. Many of these people sound like they came right out of Breitbart, Drudge, and FOX, yet a few passing "latte liberal" comments is evidence that Hillary supporters are bitter? Even if they are, the Obama supporters (the ones who hate Hillary, that is) are a million times more bitter, which is all the more impressive considering their guy is the one who won...
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 09:15:29 PM »

IA has never seemed too fond of Hillary, both in these last few years and in early 2008 polling. Must be a latte/yuppie state when it comes to Dems.

Roll Eyes

The bitterness never ends with you people.

Why do you assume I am bitter, or that I am even using the terms in a derogatory manner?

Referring to non-Hillary Supporting Democrats as "latte liberals" is a pretty good sign of lingering '08 bitterness, and I haven't been proven wrong yet by the people I've seen use the terminology.

It's hilarious you think that, considering this forum is filled with Obama supporting Democrats who despise Hillary and constantly call her evil, a sociopath, blah blah and occasionally even make sexist remarks against her. Many of these people sound like they came right out of Breitbart, Drudge, and FOX, yet a few passing "latte liberal" comments is evidence that Hillary supporters are bitter? Even if they are, the Obama supporters (the ones who hate Hillary, that is) are a million times more bitter, which is all the more impressive considering their guy is the one who won...

Most of those Democrats aren't exactly big Obama fans either, at least most of the ones I've seen.

You have a point, but I rarely see the level of vitriol that is aimed at Hillary be directed towards Obama. Many of them even voted for Obama in '08/'12 (even if they regret it and say they'd vote 3rd party now).

This discussion is pretty academic anyway, since in the real world 90% of Democrats like both Obama and Hillary.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies