IA-PPP: Clinton with narrow to modest leads (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:17:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  IA-PPP: Clinton with narrow to modest leads (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IA-PPP: Clinton with narrow to modest leads  (Read 1028 times)
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 22, 2014, 03:50:25 PM »

IA has never seemed too fond of Hillary, both in these last few years and in early 2008 polling. Must be a latte/yuppie state when it comes to Dems.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 05:45:26 PM »

IA has never seemed too fond of Hillary, both in these last few years and in early 2008 polling. Must be a latte/yuppie state when it comes to Dems.

Roll Eyes

The bitterness never ends with you people.

Why do you assume I am bitter, or that I am even using the terms in a derogatory manner?
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 07:19:04 PM »

Roll Eyes

The bitterness never ends with you people.

Why do you assume I am bitter, or that I am even using the terms in a derogatory manner?

Referring to non-Hillary Supporting Democrats as "latte liberals" is a pretty good sign of lingering '08 bitterness, and I haven't been proven wrong yet by the people I've seen use the terminology.

I did support Hillary, though I was too young to vote in the primary. I have supported Obama ever since and proudly voted for him 2 years ago, so I'm not bitter. I wasn't using the terms in a derogatory fashion, I was simply using them to refer to the type of voters in places like CO & IA that seemed to like Obama but not Hillary. That's how the media referred to them in 08 and I feel like it's the best way to convey that I'm speaking about those voters specifically.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 08:19:06 PM »

a what?

They're obviously not in as good touch with common folk as Wall Street investment bankers who support Hillary. Duh.

Your post is absurd because:

1.I have already stated I did not use the term in a derogatory manner.
2.Obama is also a friend of said banks.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies