ME-02 PrimD: PPP: Emily Cain leads by a lot
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 12:07:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 House Election Polls
  ME-02 PrimD: PPP: Emily Cain leads by a lot
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME-02 PrimD: PPP: Emily Cain leads by a lot  (Read 691 times)
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 04, 2014, 11:39:16 AM »

Report.

Emily Cain- 60%
Troy Jackson- 25%
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 01:27:18 PM »

Slightly depressing. Was hoping Jackson would have won.

I think he's better for the district. He's like Michaud -- vaguely socially moderate (pro-logging, pro-life), but economically liberal. Cain, however, is more of a mainstream moderate Democrat. My main issue with her is her vote for the 2011 budget that contained tax cuts for the rich. If we have a Congressperson who isn't afraid to appease a lunatic like LePage, then how will we trust her to vote when she's appeasing someone who's more "hinged"?
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 02:04:20 PM »

I think he's better for the district. He's like Michaud -- vaguely socially moderate (pro-logging, pro-life), but economically liberal. Cain, however, is more of a mainstream moderate Democrat. My main issue with her is her vote for the 2011 budget that contained tax cuts for the rich. If we have a Congressperson who isn't afraid to appease a lunatic like LePage, then how will we trust her to vote when she's appeasing someone who's more "hinged"?

Ask Emily's List.
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 02:15:55 PM »

Ask Emily's List.

Weird. Out of everyone on here (except possibly Miles), I would have pegged you as the most likely Jackson supporter.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 02:16:37 PM »

Excellent News! Cain is much preferable to Jackson.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 02:35:29 PM »

Troy Jackson
Always nice to put a face to the names

Emily Cain
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 02:51:34 PM »

Ask Emily's List.

Weird. Out of everyone on here (except possibly Miles), I would have pegged you as the most likely Jackson supporter.

I am (seeing as he his political philosophy is virtually identical to mine) and am really hoping he manages to pull off a victory here. I was just highlighting how Emily's list can be a pain in the ass.
Jackson vs Raye would be an interesting race; Pro-Life Democrat vs Pro-Choice Republican.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2014, 03:13:27 PM »

Ask Emily's List.

Emily's List has made it clear that they'd support Mary Fallin over Bernie Sanders. Gender is all that matters to them.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2014, 08:53:46 PM »

Ask Emily's List.

Emily's List has made it clear that they'd support Mary Fallin over Bernie Sanders. Gender is all that matters to them.

Uh, I'm pretty sure an organization that supports pro-choice women wouldn't support Mary Fallin.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2014, 03:16:11 PM »

Sad
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length