Who will win in 2008? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:08:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Who will win in 2008? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who will win in 2008?  (Read 39631 times)
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« on: May 17, 2004, 01:38:06 AM »

If Edwards was to jump back into the NC Senate race now (which he won't), he'd win a landslide...

If he was so confident he was going to win, maybe he would have come back to the race.  I suspect he is not so confident.

Probably because he has bigger & better things in mind.  VP
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2004, 01:44:22 AM »

I'd say Kerry for a second term.  I don't think Hillary would win that soon.  Given how much she's been vilified by the right, she would need to have a much longer tenure in the Senate.  Maybe in ten years of so.  She'd make an awesome president though.

Kerry/Edwards ticket will win in 04 & in 08.  I think Edwards then will be the frontrunner for Pres in 12.   Unless Guliani is the Republican running against hilary in 06, she gets re-elected to a 2nd term (her approval is in the 60's now) and possibly she will be a Candidate inn the Primary with Edwards, possibly becoming Edwards's VP in 12.   Kerry loses this year, I see Edwards leading the Dems in 08, wither possibility of Clinton as the VP
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies