New-April Atlas Presidential Contest (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:10:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  New-April Atlas Presidential Contest (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New-April Atlas Presidential Contest  (Read 11851 times)
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« on: April 01, 2005, 11:07:37 PM »

Good to see someone taking up the President Forever banner. Jake, the last time I did this, the Republicans consistently won. Maybe if you made the Republicans have 1 or 2 fewer attribute points or some other way to level the playing field a little.

That was the problem when I first started this lol
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 11:55:42 PM »

Okay, the contest is closed.  I'll finish up the last few profiles and start after that.

To seed the teams, I'll follow MHS's rules and play each person against a weak candidate of the other party.

Actually those are the traditional rules first invented by me Smiley That candidate was originall called Punching Bag.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2005, 02:45:00 AM »

Okay, the contest is closed.  I'll finish up the last few profiles and start after that.

To seed the teams, I'll follow MHS's rules and play each person against a weak candidate of the other party.

Actually those are the traditional rules first invented by me Smiley That candidate was originall called Punching Bag.

Gotta give credit where credit is due. Wildcard made a lot of the rules, I just tweaked some of them.

Smiley

Of course! Like using multiple modes to make it as fair as possibe and actually finishing the turney (I gave up both times because I couldn't find any stat mix to make it even).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies