PA-Franklin & Marshall College: Wolf (D) leads Gov. Corbett (R) by almost 2:1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 05:13:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  PA-Franklin & Marshall College: Wolf (D) leads Gov. Corbett (R) by almost 2:1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-Franklin & Marshall College: Wolf (D) leads Gov. Corbett (R) by almost 2:1  (Read 4390 times)
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« on: July 12, 2014, 12:06:06 PM »
« edited: July 12, 2014, 01:31:15 PM by DemPGH, President »

I relish that 25% for Corbett. Smiley If he got that on election day it would be cause for a party.

The Education numbers are really interesting since secondary and higher education have been the target of cuts. One of the first things that Tom-less Corbett did was to try to gut the state university system's funding - I mean gut it, destroy it. I don't know what other states do, but Pennsylvania has a system of a dozen or 14 or so small universities that are totally state run. Lots of teachers and business degrees come out of those schools. Well, that made a lot of non-tea party and sane conservatives very angry who send their kids there and whose tuitions would probably double. Added to that would have been layoffs and so on. Never mind the highway, lottery, Marcellus, and wine store shenanigans. Oh, and the transportation bill raised the gas tax.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies