is it Trump Time? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:43:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  is it Trump Time? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: is it Trump Time?  (Read 11632 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: July 04, 2014, 01:41:17 AM »

I think he stands a shot - the primary may be a tough race but he has the money to compete.

If he can define Hillary early, I think he has a realistic shot at beating her. He has an extraordinary amount of experience with economics and has traveled around the world, giving him ample foreign policy experience. He's tough but sincere, and as Napoleon stated, his actions over Obama's birth certificate showed real leadership when others were too scared.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 07:32:18 PM »

88 year old Walter Mondale could beat Donald Trump.
Would be an interesting matchup, but in an election that is going to be focused on economics, I really don't see how Trump could lose this.

Here's my guess at a map for that election:

Donald Trump/Kelly Ayotte - 352 Electoral Votes
Walter Mondale/Martin Heinrich - 186
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 12:23:24 AM »

I think he stands a shot - the primary may be a tough race but he has the money to compete.

If he can define Hillary early, I think he has a realistic shot at beating her. He has an extraordinary amount of experience with economics and has traveled around the world, giving him ample foreign policy experience. He's tough but sincere, and as Napoleon stated, his actions over Obama's birth certificate showed real leadership when others were too scared.

What happened to Tmth?!
Well, the foreign policy bit was pretty off, but I will take credit as being one of the few who thought he had a decent chance from the beginning!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies