KS: Public Policy Polling: Roberts +7 with Orman (I) at 23 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:06:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  KS: Public Policy Polling: Roberts +7 with Orman (I) at 23 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KS: Public Policy Polling: Roberts +7 with Orman (I) at 23  (Read 2349 times)
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« on: August 19, 2014, 02:14:12 PM »

http://www.ormanforsenate.com/

He seems like a common sense guy. Tongue

Take a look at introduction video on his campaign website, it's pretty effective.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 04:40:24 PM »

I still think it's just pissed off teabaggers dragging down Roberts' numbers. Looks like Wolf really wounded him with the residency attacks. Still, it would take a miracle for him to lose.

When 68% of your state's residents don't support you despite the heavy advantages of incumbency, clearly it wouldn't take a miracle for you to lose.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 05:51:17 PM »

I still think it's just pissed off teabaggers dragging down Roberts' numbers. Looks like Wolf really wounded him with the residency attacks. Still, it would take a miracle for him to lose.

When 68% of your state's residents don't support you despite the heavy advantages of incumbency, clearly it wouldn't take a miracle for you to lose.

It does when a lot of his opposition is from the right and his two opponents are from the left.

His opposition comes entirely from Kansans who want to be represented by a fellow Kansan, not a D.C. metro resident. When you've entirely lost touch with where you come from, and as a result happen to be almost as unpopular as Milton Wolf, who thinks the funniest thing in the world is to make fun of dead people, particularily dead people who were shot dead and had their head split in two, it says a lot about where you stand in people's sense of esteem for you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies